Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck Norris: The People Have Spoken

The People Have Spoken

Posted By Chuck Norris On 07/24/2016 (WND)

This weekend, as I sat watching Dinesh D’Souza’s new documentary, Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party,” a must see for all patriots across our country, I was thinking again about the monumental consequences of another Clinton presidency.

I also thought: If reluctant Republicans and other freedom loving citizens don’t rally now behind GOP nominee Donald Trump, we could elect Hillary by default, or by those who merely stay at home on Election Day.

Let me illustrate my point.

Many of you may remember that I supported Mike Huckabee for president in 2008. He was doing great, beating out Mitt Romney, when some shenanigans were pulled by bringing in Fred Thompson as a candidate to compete against Mike for the evangelical and conservative votes in South Carolina.

Unfortunately, it worked. Mike lost South Carolina to John McCain, and Mike finally bowed out of the race for president. Fred Thompson also bowed out, and John McCain lost the election to Obama.

Let me be clear: John McCain is a friend, and so was Fred Thompson. I realize this is politics, but we still don’t have to like it.

I believe Huckabee should have run again in 2012. Everyone was begging for him to do so.
    He beat Romney in 2008, and I believe he would have done it again in 2012. I believe Mike would have also defeated Obama, and we wouldn’t be going through this present craziness.

Of course, that is all ancient history.
    Chuck Norris provides real solutions to our county’s problems and a way to reawaken the American dream in his bestseller, “Black Belt Patriotism.”

Now, for this election: I said in a past article that we had 17 highly qualified people running for the Republican nomination. Of course, I initially supported Mike Huckabee, but this has been an election race like no other, a real doozy.

After Mike dropped out, I decided to wait until the people chose the candidate they wanted as their next president. Then, I would wholeheartedly support that candidate, which is now Donald Trump.

I met Trump 42 years ago at the Los Angeles Sports Arena. I was retiring as the World Marital Arts Champion, and Bill “Superfoot” Wallace was fighting for the title, which he won.
    The promoters made a big deal about my retirement. Donald was there as a special guest.
    When I met him, he asked me why I was retiring. I answered, “Donald, I’m 34 years old, and I’ve held the world title for six years. I want to retire a winner.”

Donald thought for a second, and then said, “That makes sense to me.”
    That was it. I haven’t seen or spoken to him since. However, I will tell you, I liked him. He was very friendly and sincere.
    I truly believe that the people who have a negative view of Trump will be pleasantly surprised when he becomes the leader of our country. I also believe he will make positive changes that will benefit the people who need it most.

You can always tell a person’s real character and personhood by those who closely surround him, especially if they’re family. Consider not only how poised and positive Trump’s adult children are but also how much they admire and respect their father. Even the liberal media, with all of its bias
    against Trump, cannot say a negative thing about how much his children love him, and how much he loves his children.

Do you think that type of family passion and values could really exist without the family’s members knowing Trump is the real deal?
    Once Trump occupies the White House, “The People’s House,” his family will grow so to speak to include the American people. He will stand up for us – all of us. As he said at the convention, “I am your voice.”

Now, to the primary reason I wrote this column.

Benjamin Franklin famously wrote, “We must all hang together, or most assuredly we will all hang separately.”
    Franklin coined those words to explain how the signers of the Declaration of Independence must rally around each other as a united force, otherwise they were dead independently. I believe those words also apply to our presidential election this year.

If Republicans cannot come together as a unified body, then we most assuredly will lose the presidential election, and, consequently, lose many congressional and Senate seats. The Democrats will then dominate Congress, as well as the presidency, for God only knows how long. And most
    grievous of all, justice seats on the U.S. Supreme Court will be filled by Hillary’s nominees, and their next decade of decisions will certainly dismantle or destroy what is left of our republic.

There is no doubt about it: A “no” vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary. Any way you boil it down, that’s the end result. And every last person across America needs to sincerely reflect upon the fact if they want to vote for Hillary by merely staying home on Election Day. That is what she’s hoping
    for.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

The duke is lighting a smoke and is in his shorts as he obviously just climbed off of Geraldine Page or some other Hollywood starlet.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

Holy moose knuckle..!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X