morton`s chili blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morton`s chili blend

I used to be able to buy this (morton`s chili blend) at several places but in the last 5-6 years everyone quit handling it. It is great for making chili. I was wondering if anyone has ever used it and knows of anyone that carries it. I have been able to buy it off a food specialty web site but it is pricey after you pay the shipping. Thanks for any help you might have.

I dont know about mortons, but heb has some fiesta brand chili mix thats pretty good.

Comment

Can still find Mortons at Brookshires and Krogers here in Brownwood, send me pm with address Ill mail ya some.

Comment

I have a good friend that is the market manager for brookshires in brownwood. He and I both live in stephenville and I will give him a call.I worked for brookshires as a mkt. mgr. 3 years ago and they didn`t carry it then . I appreciate your help .

Comment

Well I was in B'shires yesterday and I seen some in there, ddnt think they carried it either, hadnt seen it before, but there it was so. anyhow. If you want some, I know Krogers has it, will mail ya some, know for sure they have it along with a little mom and pop grocery store that I forgot about before.

Comment

Super S in Junction has it. I buy 6 pks a year, vaccum seal it and then stick them in the freezer. We make around 50 lbs of chili each year. Great stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X