Easton ACC Arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easton ACC Arrows

I’m thinking about changing arrows and wanted some input. I have been shooting the Easton ACC’s for years and really like them, was just curious what might be a better arrow now. I need to replace some arrows and now would be a good time to switch. Any ACC shooters move to a different arrow that they like better? As always thanks for any help.

I won’t be much help as I’ve been shooting ACCs since the early 90s. I’ve tried a few others but I always come back.

I do have some FMJs that I will tune for and shoot if I need more weight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks Mike for the response, very well may just stick with the ACC’s.
      I like them a lot and have shot them for years too, just didn’t know if here was something better out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
        Thanks Mike for the response, very well may just stick with the ACC’s.
        I like them a lot and have shot them for years too, just didn’t know if here was something better out there.
        I have shot ACC 3-60s for 20 years, and they’re great arrows, but Gold Tip are just as good, and tougher. I shoot GT XT 300s on another bow, and they shoot just as good. Cheaper also.

Comment

In my opinion, there are no better arrows than the ACC, except the X10's. I don't think you will want the X10's. These are target arrows designed for outdoor shooting over longer distances than 20 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
            I have shot ACC 3-60s for 20 years, and they’re great arrows, but Gold Tip are just as good, and tougher. I shoot GT XT 300s on another bow, and they shoot just as good. Cheaper also.

I’ve never shot Gold Tips myself but my wife does and they are some **** tough arrows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

All great info and I really appreciate it. Looks like I will be buying more ACC’s

Comment

In all honesty I firmly believe ACC’s have been and still are the best shaft ever made but at the price point they are now snd shooting pigs all the time it is hard for me to buy them at the price per dozen.

Comment

Working...
                X