Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

170 b&c last year, what y'all think so far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That peckerwood has grown!

Comment

good to see him improving your ranch! doesnt get much better than that!

Comment

He don't play around! Boom done!

Comment

that deer is a beast!!

Comment

So, this deer we’ve been watching has had a bad limp, you can see in the past video I posted, it has gotten a lot worse, question is, do we try and harvest him or let him walk, we believe he’s only 5.5 this year, been watching him for 3 years. What’s y’all’s opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
              So, this deer we’ve been watching has had a bad limp, you can see in the past video I posted, it has gotten a lot worse, question is, do we try and harvest him or let him walk, we believe he’s only 5.5 this year, been watching him for 3 years. What’s y’all’s opinion?

He’s the third best deer on the property as well, would like to see him breed another year or two if possible.

Comment

Tell Kev to put a bullet in him. Either one of y'all deserve to shoot that deer, would be ashame for him to die and not let someone get to hunt him. Heckuva buck Matt.

Comment

Tough Call. Most deer I've seen develope hoof rot are never to be seen again.

Comment

Bird in the hand.

Comment

Not sure if your selling hunts but if you are I’d try to kill him
                      If it’s family and friends only killin then I’d let him walk
                      And if you got to ask you know you want him to walk. Deer are tough. I hope he pulls through.

Comment

Tough call. Clock is ticking.. I would give him an arrow, but that’s based on your description of the “bad limp”. Having his actual skull cap and hide mounted next to his sheds would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justin156bc View Post
                          Tell Kev to put a bullet in him. Either one of y'all deserve to shoot that deer, would be ashame for him to die and not let someone get to hunt him. Heckuva buck Matt.
                          I wish, gonna give him a little time to recover from the rut, hopefully he gets better.

Comment

Beautiful deer

Comment

Well, we found his sheds, he didn’t score what I thought he would. In fact he went down 10 inches, scored sheds at 161. Hopefully he jumps a lot next year, gonna be a shooter next year for sure if we can find a hunter. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0268.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	24535084

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
                                Well, we found his sheds, he didn’t score what I thought he would. In fact he went down 10 inches, scored sheds at 161. Hopefully he jumps a lot next year, gonna be a shooter next year for sure if we can find a hunter. [ATTACH]902495[/ATTACH]

Great buck hope he blows up!

Comment

Working...
                                X