Nice

Comment

Very nice!!!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Hey Happy....

I live in NE Tx in Henderson. A good friend and I go the Homer
            Martin ranch south of Mason in Nov and Dec.. I watch the conditions in that area through the off season. I know the ranch has been in good shape with alot of rain the early part of the year, but I think things are drying out now. I
            was wondering what things look like in your area? I know it's not drought conditions, but I'm also hoping its not too green either. Also, have you looked at the acorn crop?

Thanks ,

DV

Comment

You kill me, Wes! Great pics.

Comment

Nice bucks!

Comment

Very Nice!!!!!

Comment

Great deer! Which one are you going to kill? I always enjoy looking at the deer your group kills.

Comment

Originally posted by dvinson View Post
                      I live in NE Tx in Henderson. A good friend and I go the Homer
                      Martin ranch south of Mason in Nov and Dec.. I watch the conditions in that area through the off season. I know the ranch has been in good shape with alot of rain the early part of the year, but I think things are drying out now. I
                      was wondering what things look like in your area? I know it's not drought conditions, but I'm also hoping its not too green either. Also, have you looked at the acorn crop?

Thanks ,

DV
                      It is dry up there now most stuff turning brown,some acorns at our place not alot,one we have are small
                      persimmons are starting to put on,the deer love em,it could make it hard at the begining of season

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                        Great deer! Which one are you going to kill? I always enjoy looking at the deer your group kills.
                        I'm trying to locate a 10 i was seeing last year,he was at my feeder off and on all season last year,this year he has been seen a few times but on different parts of the ranch

Comment

looking good!

Comment

Very Nice, Wes.

Comment

very nice

Comment

Working...
                              X