No announcement yet.

Looking for a LITTLE gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palmetto State Armory has the Ruger LCP for $169. She will love it.

Comment

The nice thing about mouse calibers is since there is virtually no recoil, beginning shooters are not as intimidated and thus typically are more accurate with their shots. The problem with mouse guns is shot placement is critical, which is VERY difficult to do in a situation when you need to use it due to stress and adrenaline.

My mom has a Keltec P32 and it is tiny but is easy to shoot. For a new shooter, I would not recommend an LCP due to how snappy they are, but that’s just my opinion.

Is the main point to get her something with very little recoil, a small caliber, or cheap?

Comment

She shot a friend of mine’s raven and wants one because she likes it. She carries a ruger LCP I bought her on palmetto state armory. I know the raven isn’t a great gun, but she wants one. I doubt she’ll carry it considering she’s got a good ruger.

Comment

Originally posted by Begjason View Post
          She shot a friend of mine’s raven and wants one because she likes it. She carries a ruger LCP I bought her on palmetto state armory. I know the raven isn’t a great gun, but she wants one. I doubt she’ll carry it considering she’s got a good ruger.
          Go find a H&K P7M13 on gunbroker for her and tell her you couldn't find a raven, but this looked kind of like it . Just you know, bigger, better, and waaay more expensive.

Comment

S

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
              Go find a H&K P7M13 on gunbroker for her and tell her you couldn't find a raven, but this looked kind of like it . Just you know, bigger, better, and waaay more expensive.
              That one is a little pricey for the wife!! Haha

Comment

Ruger lcr 22mag x10 over a 25.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                  This bottom quote applies to the top quote as well.

Sierracharlie out…

Ha! I’d take that NAA .22 over a raven .25 any day!
                  Two examples...a man was shot in the chest with a .25 out of a raven. It jammed. He took the raven and used it as a fist wt. and beat the shooter to a pulp.
                  A man was being beaten to the ground by two people using 2x4s. He almost died, but managed to pull a NAA .22 out of his pocket, and shoot them both, saving his own life.
                  I know both of these men. I’ve shoot both of these firearms in question. Neither are my first choice in a firefight. But I’d fight to get that NAA over that raven!

Comment

Somebody on here had a keltek 380 for cheap the other day. Great little pocket gun.

Comment

I’ll vote for the Taurus 738 tcp. I shot all the pocket 380s when I was looking, and the tcp won. The action locks open after the last shot, unlike the Ruger and others. Tcp also had a much better trigger in my opinion than the Ruger, and was cheaper.

Comment

really don't know for sure. I think the primer has more charge than a .25

Comment

Working...
                        X