Weight loss competition for 2018?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
    I’d be interested in joining. Did it once before on here, we used a weight loss app that tracked progress. I can’t remember what it was called though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MyFitnessPal is a good one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d be in, but what’s the point of the app. You have a scale, take a pic and post it here weekly.

Comment

I’m in, Doc says 60lbs for me after 2 knee surgeries!!!

Comment

I’m in. Sitting at 250 right now and would like to be at 190. I seem to lose 25 or so for the last few summers. Just never finish the job and return to this weight at the end of every hunting/holiday season. I’m pretty intent on making it stick this year. Let me know how you guys want to hold each other accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by GrapeApe View Post
            I'm in. My fat *** is at 340 and I need to dump a few of those. Like to get to 250 by this time in 2018.
            Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
              I’d be in, but what’s the point of the app. You have a scale, take a pic and post it here weekly.
              X2

Comment

I am in. Just let me know when we want o start. I find it is better if you make your self accountable so with the support from you guys it will
                Do us all some good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

In as well!!

Comment

I would be in, I need to lose 25-30 lbs, something like this might be the extra motivation I need

Comment

Been on a diet since sept. Have lost 41 lbs so far. I would like to loose at least another 20lbs.

Comment

IN!!! I had foot surgery recently and gained back 22lbs of the 32lbs I had lost. Want to get to 170lbs by June. I will not be able to jog until Feb 1st more than likely. My plan is to begin eating healthy with small portions. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

I’ve lost about 40 pounds since July 4th, so I’m out on the weight loss completion... now I’m in the “keeping it off” competition.

Comment

I'm in, I need to loose 60. extra motivation.

Comment

I'll play. I could stand to lose about 60.

Comment

Previously, I set up a separate website for this competition and only those who were participants could access through the use of a password. I would not want people to have to post their weights here on TBH. If it's a competition, then each person would pay a nominal entry fee (probably $20) and the pot would be part of the winnings, along with any items that are donated.

The way we did this before was that each person would take a beginning picture of their scale, with a sheet of paper showing the date and a key word. Then, each week the competitors would take another pic of the scale with them on it and a paper with the date and a new key word.

At the end, the person with the highest percentage lost would win. We might have secondary prizes for most weight lost, etc.

This is open to men and women, so if your spouse wants in, that's fine too.

I'm just gauging interest at this point.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X