Public Shaming....it is time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats for breakfast fat boy ?

In all seriousness I began the journey 4 months ago and am down from 260 plus to 220.

I call it the cave man diet.

Basically a ketogenic diet...shake for breakfast, meat at all meals, tons of coffee, no carbs or sugars (at least cut way back) once into ketosis you will shed weight and inches.

Cool whip is a great "sweet"

Beef jerky is the go to snack.

Get it done for then grands!

Wann plan a TBH elk hunt and work towrds nexxt sept?

Comment

You can do it brotha man. Biggest thing is to tell yourself this isn’t just a “diet” but a lifestyle change for the better. Think long term and don’t get discouraged is it’s not coming off as fast as you think it is. Realize that you’re human and you’ll make mistakes and have cheat days, but you can’t let them derail you.

Good luck!!!

Comment

See I did the math. Cold beers have about 225 calories +\- so they say to eat smaller meals more often during the day. I figured don’t eat anything solid and drink a beer every half hour and you should speed up your metabolism. You may want to throw an ensure in there on occasion. I think this fits my lifestyle a little better anyway. I’m 6’ 251(no boots) so if I do this for The Weeknd I probably won’t remember this thread by Monday and it won’t matter anyway.

Comment

Starting weight is 250ish
          But im only 5'9 ish

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

im in the same boat

Comment

It's really just math. 3500 calories make a pound- -3500 calories loose a pound. No magic diet, eating plan, pill. It is better for you to monitor insulin and keep it steady level. All depletion diets have some negative associated with the positive weight loss. Good luck and hardest part is the beginning

Comment

I'm on the PACE lifestyle by Dr Al Sears

Love it and feel great

Comment

I feel ya, Bobby.

Comment

Good luck man. Ive lost 50# since I was deyermined to a while ago. Still fatter than Id like but gotta start somewhere abs have goals. Like folks said dont over complicatethe diet, make it a healthy lifestyle and just be concious of how much your eating.

Comment

2000 calories a day and lots of activity . I would stay away from high impact workouts. I use a trainer machine now and it’s a killer. Very low impact and 15 minutes burns about 135 calories .

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                        You doughnut eating pig.

Had to
                        thats hard love right there

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                          What's your starting weight?

I've been losing this battle of the bulge for sometime. I'm the heaviest I've ever been at 285. Trying to get back down to 190.

I'm able to stay away from the sweets ok. Its the wine and beer that does me in. Along with the snacking late at night.

Started walking this week. Set a goal of doing 4 miles a day. Right now I'm doing 2. Starting the weights on Monday.
                          I quit drinking three years ago and have gained 40# since. I seem to replace the beer with snacks. A month ago I started walking an hour daily which in my case is around 3.5 miles and it has changed my life. Moods are better, I sleep great, lost afternoon crash, and am down 15#! Late night snacking kicks my butt as well!

Comment

Yeah snacking at night was the thing that made it so hard. Just a habit. Once you break that one its alot simpler. Its all discipline. One way i think about it is if im not disciplined in one area, i know that lack of discipline will start to affect my discipline on other things.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                              I can relate! I started last week on my mission to drop 50 lbs. Only 56lbs to go!
                              Hilarious!

Comment

Good luck. I was same way As I have always battled my weight. Topped out at 210 last year. Did a lent - 30 day challenge. 5 days of shakes , shut off all caffeine. Reintroduced food after five days. Hard as hell I went through caffeine withdrawals, as well S craving bread, chips and salt which was cut out entirely.

Felt great after 30 days, sleeping better, etc. extended the challenge in a maintenance mold. Over time added cardio and for past 6 months weights. Sitting at 179 lbs this morning. Stalled a bit as I am walked to land at 168-172.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Working...
                                X