Sig-Optics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig-Optics

Sig Sauer's gun & firearm optics feature AR optics, superior HD glass, and more. Explore our line of optics engineered for all types of shooters.

Has anyone seen them yet?

My ffl showed them to me this week. We decided to order a few pieces. They look impressive.

I saw these on SWFA a while back and they are interesting. I can't find any real world reviews on them. I'd be curious of your opinions once you get a few in to test.

Comment

I bought a kilo range finder. So far so good but I need a lot more field time with it.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        I bought a kilo range finder. So far so good but I need a lot more field time with it.

I also bought the rangefinder. That sucker is FAST. When you hit the button it gives you a reading RIGHT NOW. Scan mode is crazy fast too.

I've ranges a little over 1200 with mine so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          I also bought the rangefinder. That sucker is FAST. When you hit the button it gives you a reading RIGHT NOW. Scan mode is crazy fast too.

I've ranges a little over 1200 with mine so far.
          I too bought one. so far it is everything I had hoped

Comment

I'd like to find a review on the Whiskey 3 scopes. I am building a backup/rain gun that will eventually go to my 11yo, so I'd love to find a decent scope that didn't break the bank. $200 MSRP is nothing if this thing is decent at all.

Comment

Who's making this stuff.

Comment

Sig-Optics

Got our scopes in today and we are well surprised.

Mounted a gunmetal gray and black scope on a new savage automatic 17 and it shot phenomenal. The color of that scope on a blued rifles looks really cool. Glass is crisp, bright & sharp. I didn't take it out again right at dark for the real test on the glass but I will this weekend.

You'd never know you was looking through a $130 piece of glass if you didn't know better.

The design and accessories with this scope remind me a whole lot of the Zeiss conquest. They also favor vortex scopes which are made in the Phillipines just like these sig optics. I have no idea who makes them for sig but from the packaging all the way to the product is really top notch. The packaging is way overkill. Comes with a scope coat, free custom dial, and lense covers.

Snapped some pictures of the all
                Black one for y'all. My buddy heard these are introductory prices and they are supposed to go up so we're going to make another order after playing with these.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454641180.273219.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	24428665

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454641203.834266.jpg
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	24428666

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454641225.678430.jpg
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	24428667

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454641253.008585.jpg
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	24428668

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454641295.730004.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	24428670

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454641315.940573.jpg
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	24428671Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454641367.822368.jpg
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	24428672
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Randy; 02-04-2016, 09:06 PM.

Comment

I'll take that Whiskey 3 right now for $130!

Are you a dealer? If so and you are going to do another order, then put me down for a black Whiskey3 exactly like the one you posted..

Comment

Working...
                  X