Kansas Draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas Draw

so, did anyone not get drawn this year? I didn't get drawn for the first time in about 5 years! im curious to see how much they lowered the numbers, I put in for 11,14,and 12. I know the cost went up about 100$ this year. I assume they are having to make up revenue for the amount of NR tags they cut. back to the drawing board! I have 3 points in Iowa, may put in up there, should get drawn, or maybe Missouri, Oklahoma, or Nebraska...

There is a thread already going all bout it.

Yes I did

Comment

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=590208

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
        so, did anyone not get drawn this year? I didn't get drawn for the first time in about 5 years! im curious to see how much they lowered the numbers, I put in for 11,14,and 12. I know the cost went up about 100$ this year. I assume they are having to make up revenue for the amount of NR tags they cut. back to the drawing board! I have 3 points in Iowa, may put in up there, should get drawn, or maybe Missouri, Oklahoma, or Nebraska...
        I didn't get drew either. I am planning on going to Missouri instead. You ever hunted up there?

Comment

I got drawn for 11,12. 5 years straight. Pretty much assumed it was automatic. I guess not any more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

I drew 16 & 5 for archery either sex, and 10,11,12,13,14 for antlerless, any legal weapon. First time for me to hunt up there.

Bisch

Comment

I didn't draw either.. Missouri it is.. If anyone is interested in a place up there holler at me.. I have a lead on a pretty good place...

Comment

Pretty sure sure KS didn't lower NR tag quota

Comment

Working...
                X