Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there many other roughnecks or oil/gas guys here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there many other roughnecks or oil/gas guys here?

...just curious to see how many other cats on here spent half the year punchin holes in the ground and just to see if there was many of u guys around where we are workin now....just a thought that came to me out here while working mornin tour

yep eagleford.. doing completion fluids

Comment

we are out in the permian basin drilling horizontals...we have alotta rigs down there too though right now....lots

Comment

Flowing back a well now

Comment

...glad to see im not the only one who plays on here at night when im workin lol

Comment

fracing a well as we speak...lol

Comment

operator

Comment

Not really, I just make the bits that punch the holes.

Comment

I take over after all yall Leave. LOL

Comment

Yep, directional side drilling horizantals in the Eagleford here

Comment

Ex-Roughneck (offshore) here myself. Moved to a shorebase position 10 years ago and still miss the equal time off!

Comment

Not a roughneck but I am field electrician for a gas company here in the Conocho Valley. Hope you guys just keep pokeing hole in the ground we need the gas.

Comment

Running and selling bits in the Eagle Ford. Let me know where some of you guys are and I'll come visit you. My territory is everything west of I35 Cotulla, Carrizo Springs, Catarina, Big Wells, Crystal City and everything else over here

Comment

Not a roughneck or field hand but well planner on the directional side for Eagleford. Just moved to San Antonio from Midland. Updating drilling reports as we speak.
                            Last edited by Apullin17; 02-08-2012, 07:41 AM.

Comment

I'm not on the drilling side but we supply any part you can think of on the production side!! If yall need anything just give ol bell supply a hollar!!

Comment

Working...
                              X