Sonic not serving fries anymore???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Me too, until I drove to the hospital at 4 the other morning and they started talking about taking my gall bladder out. Don't take it for granted, not sure how this is gonna go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Doc took my gall bladder in 2004. They make 4 small slits around the gall bladder, cut it, pull it out through one of them slits and hook yer bile duct straight to the liver. Took me 6 months for my guts to calm down after that. I could look at a picture of food and get the trots.

Aint bad now, I am good to go. I had been partaking of some Cerveza down in Monterey, Mexico and they was a feller pushing a taco wagon by me and I asked him what kind of meat is that, he looked up and down the street for a second and whispered "beef". He had to shoo the flies off the meat and I bought me a taco. I did not get the poopies and did not get sick, so I reckon I am good to go.

Comment

Three pages about french fries at Sonic. Dear Lord it's going to be a long summer. Come on fall plot planting time and opening day.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
        Three pages about french fries at Sonic. Dear Lord it's going to be a long summer. Come on fall plot planting time and opening day.

It won’t matter. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          It won’t matter. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Me too, until I drove to the hospital at 4 the other morning and they started talking about taking my gall bladder out. Don't take it for granted, not sure how this is gonna go.

Originally posted by Radar View Post
            Doc took my gall bladder in 2004. They make 4 small slits around the gall bladder, cut it, pull it out through one of them slits and hook yer bile duct straight to the liver. Took me 6 months for my guts to calm down after that. I could look at a picture of food and get the trots.

Aint bad now, I am good to go. I had been partaking of some Cerveza down in Monterey, Mexico and they was a feller pushing a taco wagon by me and I asked him what kind of meat is that, he looked up and down the street for a second and whispered "beef". He had to shoo the flies off the meat and I bought me a taco. I did not get the poopies and did not get sick, so I reckon I am good to go.
            I guess I'm a freak. Had my gall bladder taken out in '08. As soon as the doc said I could eat solid food my first meal was a #3 Whataburger w/cheese and japs. Large order of onion rings too. Second meal was pizza. I've been able to eat anything I want with the exception of a couple of things that bothered me before the gall bladder problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
              I guess I'm a freak. Had my gall bladder taken out in '08. As soon as the doc said I could eat solid food my first meal was a #3 Whataburger w/cheese and japs. Large order of onion rings too. Second meal was pizza. I've been able to eat anything I want with the exception of a couple of things that bothered me before the gall bladder problem.
              Shoot, aint no way I could ette a big sammich after my surgery, unless I was a sitting on bucket with my britches down.

Wait, reckon this thread is about Sonic fries. How did we get to bad gall bladders, poopies and cast iron entrails.

Comment

Originally posted by sling shot View Post
                Go to the Sonic in Splendora and order the extreme popcorn chicken I think they are the only one that does it

Your welcome

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
                What is this special you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  No idea....chicken for breakfast just doesn't turn my crank.. I;m sure they are great like all thinks Chick-Fil-A...
                  Agreed, chicken ain't for breakfast. The boys wanted to go there for breakfast after an early 14U baseball game last year. Besides the grossness of chicken that early, it was by far the worst fast-food breakfast I've ever tried to consume.

Originally posted by Japeatr View Post
                  Sonics cheeseburger is better than Whataburger
                  Put down the crack pipe.

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  I'm always amazed at all the candy-assed stomachs than can't digest a simple meal without being able to crap through a screen door. You see it on just about every thread about fast food or certain ethnic foods....."I get the hershey squirts if I even drive past Taco Bell" or "McRibs give me the drizzlins". Yeah? Well your digestive system is an embarrassment to all real men and I hope your tampon falls out during your next pilates class.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                    We have a vendor bring Chick-fil-A breakfast sandwiches out to the plant every now and again - my take is it’s dry as a desert sand and has to be lubed up with lots of jelly to get it down. Not my favorite

A few of us talked the vender into bringing different breakfast items for one outage and dang near had a riot on our hands from the chicken biscuit lovers- so I guess some people like them.

how does it feel to be a minority chic fil a is great!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                      how does it feel to be a minority chic fil a is great!
                      Meh, it's chicken

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                        You could have stopped right there.

Comment

Comment

Better be careful, GE open up a big sack of GOF on y’all.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                              Better be careful, GE open up a big sack of GOF on y’all.

Nah... he wouldn’t do that

Comment

Sonic limeade a few salt packets and a bottle of tequila = a makeshift road margarita

Comment

Working...
                                X