No announcement yet.

2017 F-250 who's bought one so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice truck, ive usually always driven low to mid trim level trucks. Figured it was time to treat myself. Id be just fine in an XL or XLT, they are nicer than the KR and Platinum trucks that were produced just a few short years ago!

UncleBubba, yes his is diesel. Diesels can easily be identified by the 6.7 powerstroke badging on the doors. Gas trucks do not have a badge.

Comment

I drive a Ram but the new F-250's look good I have to admit it. I always wait til the end of the month and check weather forecasts for not so good weather. I've always had good luck getting good deals in those conditions since dealerships tend to be stressed in more ways than one then.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
        Gas or diesel? I'm looking for that exact truck but gasser model.

Diesel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm curious why everyone seems to be going for the diesel???

Comment

I got one around Christmas. 2017 Lariat Ultimate FX4 Diesel- Sticker was 70,875 and I paid 64,500 ($1000 off of invoice).

I got the new color, White Gold, black leather. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

Getting 16.8 mpg with mostly commuting in Austin traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
              cause it's bad ax.

Comment

Originally posted by kgrutzmacher View Post
                And... no unexpected insurance spikes with the new truck.

same here....$38 more per year from my 2011 F150

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post

925 ft lb of torque it is a beast

Comment

Lariat ultimate crew cab with led headlights, retractable running boards, cameras, 5th wheel prep, black on black. Diesel. Lent it to a buddy today and he was floored how nice it was. 70,000 msrp paid right at 63,000 less 1750 in rebates at the time. 1000 Ford and 750 for experimental aircraft association x plan pin. Good thing with plan pricing is 99 doc fee that's it. I'm happy and glad I got the lariat ultimate with just about every option. Didn't care for the silver badging on tailgates of king ranch or platinum. I had to order in august and picked up in December. Getting mid teens with 295 65 20 nitto ridge grapplers.

Comment

Originally posted by kgrutzmacher View Post
                      Bought mine at the end of January - I started at D plan pricing (even w/o PIN) and worked down from there. I think there are probably about $2K of incentives where I just had $1K additional.

Went with the Lariat Ultimate and no LED headlights (no need for me). Leveled the truck as they are already higher in the rear compared to previous years. Running 35s and seeing about 17 at the moment. Ran 80s up to Oklahoma and it went down to 15.

Coolest thing (I am easily amused) is the front camera washer.

Ford video (1:37 min.), strangely not narrated, shows the many views you can see around a 2017 Ford Super Duty pickup truck equipped with all seven possible ...

[ATTACH]843448[/ATTACH]
                      That silver is nice. My black looks great but is a pain to keep clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Powertool1994 View Post
                        925 ft lb of torque it is a beast

Just watched the Ike gauntlet towing video on all three this morning and there was less than 20 seconds difference towing 23,000# up 8 miles of 7% grade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2017 F-250 who's bought one so far?

Originally posted by nchunter View Post
                          Lariat ultimate crew cab with led headlights, retractable running boards, cameras, 5th wheel prep, black on black. Diesel. Lent it to a buddy today and he was floored how nice it was. 70,000 msrp paid right at 63,000 less 1750 in rebates at the time. 1000 Ford and 750 for experimental aircraft association x plan pin. Good thing with plan pricing is 99 doc fee that's it. I'm happy and glad I got the lariat ultimate with just about every option. Didn't care for the silver badging on tailgates of king ranch or platinum. I had to order in august and picked up in December. Getting mid teens with 295 65 20 nitto ridge grapplers.

Thats the exact options I want minus the black color. I don't like the chrome badging either.

Comment

The led bed lighting will not disappoint, it is super bright. Pics dont do it justice.

Comment

Bought the same truck you described. Loaded lariat. White diesel. Love it. Gave 56,300 but we bought two of them so maybe that helped. Average on hwy at 18.7. Love it. Extra turbo is legit. Do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodtracker View Post
                                Bought the same truck you described. Loaded lariat. White diesel. Love it. Gave 56,300 but we bought two of them so maybe that helped. Average on hwy at 18.7. Love it. Extra turbo is legit. Do it!

Extra turbo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X