New nissan titan owners-input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New nissan titan owners-input

Looking for feed back on the newer Titans with 5.6 motor, I am going to look at a 2wd, regular cab work truck tomorrow.

I have an 07 with a 5.6....tough vehicle and still keeps going with minimal but consistent maintenance...I’d buy another after this one dies..147000 miles strong. Doesn’t address your newer vehicle questions...but if mine is a testament to the 5.6..I wouldn’t hesitate. My .02

Comment

Not a new one, but I’ve got an 08 with 155,000. I’m buying another Titan if this one ever wears out.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I gave my son the 08 I bought new. It now has appx 230,000 miles on it. He put well over 100,000 of those on it. If it will last a college kid it will last an adult.

Comment

I have owned four with the oldest being an 05 I gave my daughter when she turned 16. She finally traded it in with 288,000 miles with very few problems over time. My latest is a 2014 so I can't speak of the new ones but all have been dependable good running trucks. Gas mileage is not great would be my only complaint but what do you expect from a big V8 crew cab truck. Good luck finding a single cab.

Comment

Use the Search function. There was a big thread on here about a week ago about new Titans.

Comment

Originally posted by zero-in View Post
                I have an 07 with a 5.6....tough vehicle and still keeps going with minimal but consistent maintenance...I’d buy another after this one dies..147000 miles strong. Doesn’t address your newer vehicle questions...but if mine is a testament to the 5.6..I wouldn’t hesitate. My .02
                Got about the same miles on my 05. Strong truck, has earned the name ol faithful lol wife thinks it’s an eye sore as the paint fades but she’s not going anywhere! If they are anything like mine I’m sure they will be fine.

Comment

Thanks for the feed back everyone. I pulled the trigger on a new 2017 2wd regular cab S model this evening.

Comment

Ive had great luck with Nissans. My daily ride is an Xterra 210,000 miles, 20mpg and no major issues so far. I was in the market for a pick up and looked around quite a bit and narrowed it down to F-150 and Titan. If you are looking for mpg and leg room in a full size truck F-150 beats it. However a loaded Titan w 100K bumper to bumper $30K drive out was too hard to pass.

Comment

Working...
                    X