Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingib View Post
    https://www.swggun.org/300-blackout-vs-308/

Again I am talking a plain .308 compared to a plain .300. They are nowhere near the same. From in field experience and this article breaking them down
    I agreed with you was only trying to figure out which speed you were talking about. 308 can push a 125gr probably 3200+ 300blk does good to do 2200 lol

Originally posted by Balcones_Walker View Post
    He's been talking about subsonic this whole time, and he's right that same bullet + same speed = same terminal performance.

Many of us would question hunting with subsonic rounds, but at the end of the day I'm not his ammo dad.
    Subs have there place usually it’s just used dispatching pigs And not spooking everything else around

Originally posted by ZachW View Post
    This is my .300 BLK Night Vision set up.
    Radical Firearms .300 BLK AR-15
    Houge Furniture
    Gemtech HVT .30 cal Supressor
    Sightmark XT 6.5X50
    How’s the accuracy on those? Seen a lot of reviews but nobody says anything to the accuracy of their uppers.

Comment

Originally posted by QACZ71 View Post
      How’s the accuracy on those? Seen a lot of reviews but nobody says anything to the accuracy of their uppers.
      That's because no one who buys Radical knows anything about accuracy, or cares.

Comment

following. thinking about the same

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post

Asking for a friend ��

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post

I have a Radical .300 BLK....short barrel.

And killed many pigs with it. Dialed in to 2 inches at 100 yards.

All I need. I chose my ammo ahead of time bc of availability. If I woulda shot several types to see what it liked I could have grouped better. But went with cheaper ammo bc gets expensive night hunting on groups

Comment

Working...
            X