X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good looking pup

I hope she finds a good home

Comment

I would love to have her but still have another week at work. If u still have her in a week I would love to have her.

Comment

Robert83, gonna put you in second.

We found the owner, she was chipped BUT guy clearly stated to my wife that he didn't want her and just dropped her off in a field AFTER taking off her collar, THAT STINKS!!!!

Sooooo, J_Foster pm'ed me and we are supposed to meet up Thursday and see how that goes.

Fingers crossed. sweet little girl, up to date on shots, spayed, one year old

Joseph

Comment

Good on you for finding her a home. I have found homes for more than a dozen pups that have been dumped at work over the years. I could never catch the dumpers, but since you have, I hope you report his sorry A.

Comment

already have him reported. lets keep fingers crossed for finding a good home. Meeting up with J_Foster tomorrow

Comment

Discussing with the wife off and on the best I can here at work. I'll ping you a little later on this evening. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Comment

Why pay to get her chipped if your the kind of person who will dump a dog!!!! WHat a pos in my eyes

Comment

agree fully. she is so playful. sure shes got energy but what one year old doesn't, I don't care what you are. My wife spoke with the guy, and was much nicer than I would have been. thanks for all positive thoughts.............we will find her a home.

Joseph

Comment

back to the top...............

I want to say thank you to J_Foster and his family. we are meeting up tonight and his family is looking to add some paws to the group!! I am excited as I think this young lady is one sweet thing

thanks to all yall for bringing it to the top to get the job done

Joseph

Comment

Originally posted by birddoggin View Post
                      back to the top...............

I want to say thank you to J_Foster and his family. we are meeting up tonight and his family is looking to add some paws to the group!! I am excited as I think this young lady is one sweet thing

thanks to all yall for bringing it to the top to get the job done

Joseph
                      If for some reason it doesn't work out get back in touch with me.

Comment

My wife and I can't wait. Our two little girls will be over the moon! Thanks again, Joseph.

Comment

Great deal. Happy kids and happy dog.

Comment

Lab Mix- free to a good home

One man's "trash" is these little girls' treasure! Thanks Birddogin' . And Again, I apologize for being tied up with work. We'll have to get together again for a "make-up" meeting over a few Lone Stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by J_Foster; 12-15-2016, 11:28 PM.

Comment

How cool is that!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Merry Christmas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X