2015 Hoyt Lineup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 Hoyt Lineup

Haven't seen a thread on this one yet. The new Hoyts are here! The Nitrum looks awesome to me. IBO of 350 on the turbo! Can't wait to shoot one!

http://www.hoyt.com/compounds/bowhunting

I apologize about the multiple threads guys. I'm not real sure what happened there. Hope the mods help me out on that.

Comment

I just started shooting a hoyt (pro comp elite xl) for my target bow and I wish I had of made the switch two years ago best bow Ive ever shot! So with that being said the nitrum 34 is on my wish list for a new hunting bow

Comment

I wonder how much different the cam on the turbo is gonna feel to make up the extra 10fps. (+10 for brace height)

Comment

I'm interested in the offset riser. I want to see them I person.

Comment

I'm likin that Nitrum Turbo.

Comment

They look nice, but I will stick with my old tired and true 2009 bow with a 7"+ BH. It still shoots better than I can and it is paid for!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                They look nice, but I will stick with my old tired and true 2009 bow with a 7"+ BH. It still shoots better than I can and it is paid for!
                Us old guys don't get the new bow fever like we used to.
                I did shoot the '15 Elites yesterday............Hmmm.

Comment

I am actually a little afraid to go and shoot the new bows. Might find one I really like and really do not need or want to spend the big bucks they want for those suckers. Like I said above, I will probably not shoot them any better than the one I have and they ill all out shot me! It ain't the bow it is the Injun' behind them!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                    This is the one that caught my eye the most as well. I don't think I'm ready to make a switch yet, but I'd still like to shoot it...you know...just in case

Comment

I anticipate changing over to the new Hoyt in the upcoming year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                        Me too.....it's sweet lookin.......

How are Hoyts at hitting their numbers? I've heard they are pretty close

Comment

Originally posted by BubbaHFD View Post
                          Me too.....it's sweet lookin.......

How are Hoyts at hitting their numbers? I've heard they are pretty close
                          They are one of the few companies at will hit or exceed rated speed.

Comment

I see that they use an ATA speed rating? Is that more accurate on the speed numbers than IBO? (I understand that 90% of companies pad there IBO ratings)

Comment

ATA speed is 70 lbs, 30''s, and 5 grains per pound arrow. No exceptions.

IBO is commonly believed to be 70/30/5 gpp however, it can be tested as high as 82lbs/30'', and 5gpp. So with IBO they could be testing 82 lb draw on 30''s and 5 gpi. So basically IBO you never actually know what they used. ATA is a known and standardized measurement scale so more replicatable and more easily verified.

Comment

Working...
                              X