HHA Sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HHA Sight

Does anyone have an HHA sight or have had one? My buddy has one but I dunno how I feel about having to change my pin if I have some fast action. And how accurate are the tapes you use? I see They use them on Major League Bowhunter but Matt Duff missed the same deer twice within a minute or so and the buck didn't look farther than 25 yds.

HHA are high quality sights. The single pin optimizer with the nob is awesome. Where are you located?

Comment

I love mine. They are solid sights and have nothing but good things to say about them.

Comment

Bought one last year about this time. Love it. the single pin is a lot easier to shoot with IMO. As far as the tapes go if you follow the directions they are spot on. I have set this up on two bows now and haven't had an issue. As far as being able to adjust for fast action I practice shooting 30yds at 20yd set point. gives me the option to make a quick shot if I don't have time to adjust the sight.

Comment

By far the best sight I have ever used. Very accurate, and easy to set up. I practice shooting different distances while the sight is set on say 30 yards. This will help in those fast paced situations.

Comment

I have them on all my bows and love them won't ever shoot a multi pin again. A lot less clutter in the sight with a single pin.

Comment

I am out of Conroe. But I hunt in Houston County. I use a 6 pin Axion and I like it but seems like the single pin set up would be better for getting your left and right dialed in better. Since it is just one pin. What do they run and how hard is the set up?

Comment

They can be a little pricey, but in line with all the other top sights. Set up is a breeze!

Comment

Voted best sight for 10 years in a row should tell you something. I am switching my MBG Ascent ambush single pin to HHA Optimizer. I love single pin. Less clutter.

Comment

I own a HHA and I love it. Like all sights there are some limitations and positives and negatives but I don't think I could go back to a multi pin as my every day setup

Comment

HHA Sight

Yes 3 of em. Hated to rattling *******s.

They work fine. Perfectly fine. But I never ran across one to this day that if you put a good lick on the riser with heal of ur hand to simulate the stress of the shot that didn't rattle. My MBG you can do flying ***** slap on the bow. No noise.
                      Last edited by JW; 07-27-2014, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Rattling???? You must have a screw loose.

Comment

Everything I have to say had been said. Buy one and try it you won't be sorry

Comment

Great sites shooting Black Gold single pin now

Comment

Originally posted by Booger74 View Post
                              Rattling???? You must have a screw loose.

On three different ones!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X