Value of 1980 Toyota 4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
    Ahh yes. How could I have forgotten the 17 posts for "wish you were closer, free bump".
    I've seen some trucks in there last few weeks that I just want to say "Do yourself a favor and go look up the KBB"
    Last edited by EastTexasMan; 05-15-2018, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      I've seen some trucks in there last few weeks that I just want to say "Do yourself a favor and go at least look up the KBB"
      No doubt.

Comment

If it's in good running, driving, stopping shape with minimal rust, then I'd say $3k tops. Figure you'll probably spend a little for maintenance things that may not be apparent at first glance. If it has a 7.3 then add $20k.

Comment

I sold my 86' for 3k. I would buy it back if I could.

Comment

Hard to price without picts. Does it have a title? Does the odometer not work at all, how does he know when to change the oil, etc.? I'm in the $2000-$3500 price range.

Comment

Originally posted by ramrod View Post
              Hard to price without picts. Does it have a title? Does the odometer not work at all, how does he know when to change the oil, etc.? I'm in the $2000-$3500 price range.
              Here are some Picts if that helps any.

All of y'all that would pay 3 or 4k plus for an anemic 40 year old truck with uncertain mileage...

I am moving and everything I have is for sale.

Couch: Once probably sat in by Mattress mack, if not, at least sold at Gallery Furniture. Mattress Mack and President Trump have met. It is virtually, by association a presidential couch. In fact, It is a YUGE couch and you will be very happy if you get it. Make your living room great again.

Solid Leather. $15,000. OBO. Motivated to sell but not looking to take a beating. Scammers and lowballers take a hike.

Comment

Originally posted by bucksmasher View Post
                realistically? $1500.

Tbh classifieds? $12,000. Four posters saying what a good deal it is and seven wishing they had the funds or their "widget" would sell so they could get it. Another 10 posters stating they have the exact same truck and it runs on water, farts rainbows and prints money.
                :d:d:d

Comment

I just bought a 94' Z71 ext. cab, for $1500, really didn't know if it was worth it but it has air/heat and 4wd. Hopefully it will hold together, a lot cheaper than a side by side.

Comment

38 yrs old. Hmmmm. $1000

Comment

Interested if he’s selling. Pm me. Thanks

Comment

Thanks Y'all. About what I figured...$1000-$7000.

Comment

I bought a brand spanking new one in College Station in 1980 for $5200 out the door. Drove it for 14 years, put a muffler and water pump on it and changed the oil every 3,000 miles. Pulling it to Mexico when it jumped into gear, instantly destroyed. Yes, I would pay a pretty penny to have one back just like it. If you've ever driven one, I don't have to sell you on it, you just know.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                            Thanks Y'all. About what I figured...$1000-$7000.
                            Looks like you could flip it quickly and pay for a hunt

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                              Realistically? $1500.

TBH classifieds? $12,000. Four posters saying what a good deal it is and seven wishing they had the funds or their "widget" would sell so they could get it. Another 10 posters stating they have the exact same truck and it runs on water, farts rainbows and prints money.

LMAO!! Well played..

Comment

Those pickups have quite a following. Depending on the condition, it can draw way more than most folks realize.

Comment

Working...
                                X