No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I emailed Stacy today she said there were 96 people signed up so far.

Comment

Cole is good friend of my... Best deer sausage ever, and you will be amazed how clean and professional his place is.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
        Cole is good friend of my... Best deer sausage ever, and you will be amazed how clean and professional his place is.
        I don't know him, but I used him for ground venison and sausage. He did a very good job. Good deer sausage but I've had better. But it was done by an individual not a processor.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
          ... and you will be amazed how clean and professional his place is.
          ditto on this...he really does have a nice operation and he keeps it really clean!

Plus he does taxidermy right next door if you get that wall-hanger! (can't comment on this personally, but he does have several examples of his work sitting around and they look nice).

Comment

When is the deadline for turning in an application?

Comment

Originally posted by Don View Post
              When is the deadline for turning in an application?
              July 3

Comment

2 of my buddys sign up today #106

Comment

I wonder how many killed deer last year and are automatic?

Comment

116 people sign up so far.

Comment

I was #118 at 10:00 am. Happy to make my $25 donation to the Army Corps of Engineers. I forgot to ask at the gate, does anyone know how many permits will be given out this season?

Comment

Comment

Does anyone know how many buck and doe tags they had last year?

Comment

I was 121 @ noon.

If you win draw do they give out a map of all the valid hunting areas? Or does someone happen to have one?

Comment

Originally posted by Falling View Post
                              I was 121 @ noon.

If you win draw do they give out a map of all the valid hunting areas? Or does someone happen to have one?
                              there was prolly a map in the office where you dropped off your app. but here's a link for you...

Comment

I've not confirmed, but I did hear that this year they are dropping the "spike only" thing and the buck tags will be equally valid for all areas.

Comment

Working...
                                X