Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Probably nothing to worry about, but....

Article refers to a simulation for a "similar" virus epidemic that predicts up to 65 million deaths.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
        Probably nothing to worry about, but....

Article refers to a simulation for a "similar" virus epidemic that predicts up to 65 million deaths.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/cor...ople-could-die
        Are they 65 million in developed countries or crap holes like china?
        I have no doubt that millions could die of the right virus gets rolling in the right place but doubt such a thing is really possible here.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
          Good thing I don't drink Corona's

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Man View Post
          Goes great with lyme disease.
          Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
          Random thought, do they call it "colonavirus" in China?
          Originally posted by Strummer View Post
          I know I shouldn’t laugh, but these were dang funny!

Comment

Drove up to C S yesterday and heard that this morning. The guy that’s in isolation claimed all he ate in China was possum shanks with goose liver gravy.

Comment

China just quarantined 20 million trying to stop the spread of this. How do you quarantine 20 million people?

Comment

Wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.

Comment

Evidently you have not seen anyone waste away, loose their ability to take care of themselves and die from Lyme disease.

Comment

Probably in line with SARS, H1NI, Mad Cow, Ecoli, etc. Just something else the media can use to create fear and generate a story.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      Evidently you have not seen anyone waste away, loose their ability to take care of themselves and die from Lyme disease.
                      It was a joke.... or have you never had lime with your corona?

Comment

The real question is why are we allowing Chinese students into the U.S.? There have been quite a few espionage cases recently perpetrated by Chinese students and professors, not to mention how stupid it is to educate the people who will go back to China and use the education that they got here to produce weapons and other technology to be used against us.

Comment

China just quarantined 20 million trying to stop the spread of this. How do you quarantine 20 million people?
                          Ask this guy...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
                            Wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.
                            I have not sir, and of course would not wish that on anyone. My attempt at humor was poorly thought out. My apologies.

Comment

It is much easier since they are a communist country.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                                Every year there’s a new special flu. Ie: coronavirus, h1n1, bird flu, etc. Combined even they’ve never come close to killing as many folks as the plain old flu.

The normal flu kills tens of thousands of people every year just in the US and even more abroad. The new flavor of the month flu isn’t something to worry about by comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                This one so far is killing about 1 out of every 33 of those that catch it.
                                Last edited by BrianL; 01-24-2020, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X