Kjo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kjo

I used to see a lot of KJO reports on here.

Has anyone hunting Keith's ranch in a while?

[emoji897]

Comment

I always wanted to go because I heard great things from them, and their prices were great. They now have kill fees on most exotics, so that will probably rules me out on going. I could have afford a $750 Axis buck but now the is a $1800 Kill fee on them. I'm not saying that is expensive, but after what I put into my lease, I wouldn't be able to afford the extra.

Comment

Kjo

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
        I always wanted to go because I heard great things from them, and their prices were great. They now have kill fees on most exotics, so that will probably rules me out on going. I could have afford a $750 Axis buck but now the is a $1800 Kill fee on them. I'm not saying that is expensive, but after what I put into my lease, I wouldn't be able to afford the extra.

I just looked it up. I went to the old ranch a few times and had no idea he changed his model. Does he stock trophy animals now? .

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
          I just looked it up. I went to the old ranch a few times and had no idea he changed his model. Does he stock trophy animals now? .
          If he doesn't he's going to have to start with those prices. I used to go 2-3 times a year. Not sure how often I'll go now, if ever.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            If he doesn't he's going to have to start with those prices. I used to go 2-3 times a year. Not sure how often I'll go now, if ever.

I need to see some of the animals with the new model.

Comment

I need to see some of the animals with the new model.
              Yep. I don't mind paying, but there's a bunch of ranches now in that price range.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                out of my price range now

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                  [emoji897]
                  Well, at KJO...nevermind

Comment

You mite want to give Crystal Creek a try, They don't have any kill fee's yet. 550 for 2 day hunt, kill anything. Myself and 4 coworkers are booked for April.

Comment

The old KJO ranch is now Blue Collar Bowhunting! Keith's son and partner run it for exotic does and Rams. I'm actuallyhere in the stand now. $400 flat fee for a Ram/Exotic doe and 2 pigs.

Comment

I'll be there April 1-3 for my birthday hunt, I'll report on what kind of animals I see there.

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
                          The old KJO ranch is now Blue Collar Bowhunting! Keith's son and partner run it for exotic does and Rams. I'm actuallyhere in the stand now. $400 flat fee for a Ram/Exotic doe and 2 pigs.

Glad to hear Wade is running the ranch. I've hunted there about 4 times when Wade was helping his dad, he's a good guy.

Post up some LDP if y'all get any.

Good luck.

Comment

Glad to hear Wade is running the ranch. I've hunted there about 4 times when Wade was helping his dad, he's a good guy.

Post up some LDP if y'all get any.

Good luck.
                            Every hunter was successful this weekend! Will post pictures in the Am

Comment

in

Comment

Working...
                              X