Where to hunt rio turkeys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for any suggestions on where to hunt Rio turkeys. My cousin wants to come to Texas to hunt Rios and we don't have them in east Texas. Im not looking to spend a bunch of money just have a place to tent and a sweet bird hunt.

Next year

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Heck if it is next year and we have a decent crop, come on up to my place in the Panhandle.

Comment

Come to my place in Lampasas next year, I have about 40 that roost here

Comment

Thanks guys. I will keep in touch

Comment

Anywhere in the green.

I have seen more people/outfitters offering turkey hunts this year than ever before. Just do some research and choose the location/price that best fits your needs.
                Last edited by 44mAG; 04-18-2017, 07:37 AM.

Comment

I have been reading that the hill country is the best place to find a bunch of birds. Is that true?

Comment

lots of birds in the hill country. Sutton County is the premier county in the state.

Comment

I talked to my cousin and he would be willing to trade a muzzleloader deer hunt or a rabbit hunt with bagels in Pennsylvania for a rio hunt if anyone would be interested. The deer hunting is way different in PA. It's a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasbeanie View Post
                        I talked to my cousin and he would be willing to trade a muzzleloader deer hunt or a rabbit hunt with bagels in Pennsylvania for a rio hunt if anyone would be interested. The deer hunting is way different in PA. It's a blast.
                        No charge on my part, just come and have fun if you want!

Comment

Does it have to be bagels ? I like doughnuts way better !

Comment

I hope when you say muzzleloader, you mean the flintlock. And I also hope this is a late season hunt, not the early season.... and it better involve a crew of about 20 guys pushing the side of a mountain through laurel in a foot of snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                              Anywhere in the green.

I have seen more people/outfitters offering turkey hunts this year than ever before. Just do some research and choose the location/price that best fits your needs.

Your maps not to accurate. Montana and Wyoming are full of turkey.

Comment

Working...
                              X