Old Sabine Bottom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Sabine Bottom

Any body selected for the youth hunt at old sabine bottom on December?.
    Any suggestions?, never been to that WMA.

It's hard hunting, Im not sure how they do the draw hunts, but access is limited, you have to do a lot of walking to get anywhere. I usually keep some cameras out and there are some good deer to be found. It was under water for so long that in my personal opinion the deer numbers are still slightly down. It's really thick and usually really wet, lots of cane. Like I said Idk how they do the draw hunts but if you can find a good draw with oak trees you should see some deer and plenty of hogs.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Its by compartment. I'm planing on bringing both a popup and hang on stand.
      It's a short youth hunt, so hopefully I can find some draw or trails to set them up.

Comment

Well I wish you the best of luck and look forward to hearing a successful story

Comment

I would plan on using lock ons if he/ she can sit in one safely and carry them in.

Comment

When is this hunt taking place?

Comment

How did ya do? You can leave the pop up at home for others reading late like myself. Toughest hunting in Texas... or anywhere that I've hnted

Comment

Working...
              X