X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patience = success

Wow, one of the coolest trail cam photos I've seen

Comment

Coons at my place would be swinging on that solar panel cable like it was a new olympic event. Yours must be better trained!

Comment

Cool pics

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by WTN View Post
            Coons at my place would be swinging on that solar panel cable like it was a new olympic event. Yours must be better trained!

That cable doesn't normally hang like that. There's a small c-clamp that holds the tubing that the cable runs through. Although there are plenty coons in the area, I don't think one is the likely culprit in the tubing coming out of that clamp. I'm thinking a heavy bird like maybe the hawk at some point. Of a couple of thousand pics, only a couple with coons, but nothing ever has shown up with anything on that cable period. Got me a bit baffled on when and how.

Comment

Very cool pics. We need more predators at our place. There are so many rats this year I bet they are eating 1/3 of the corn after every throw.

Comment

Patience = success

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                Very cool pics. We need more predators at our place. There are so many rats this year I bet they are eating 1/3 of the corn after every throw.

I have noticed the increase in rats also. Never in the past 17yrs have I seen so many crossing the roads and trails.
                Last season from my tree stand, I watched a bobcat come across a field to this same location and snatch a fat one for dinner, then casually trot off back the same way he came from with the prize.
                Unfortunately, I was too captivated to video or snap a shot. Camera was not set up at the time.
                Last edited by psicoo; 08-15-2016, 02:31 PM.

Comment

kinda of looks like a face in the mesquites to the right

Comment

Very nice pics

Comment

Awesome pics, trail cam pics are full of surprises!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Wow

Comment

Working...
                          X