No announcement yet.

Dealership.... yea no thnks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When they try and pull that **** on me I go and find a similar truck on their lot and tell em I will buy theirs for the same price they are offering. **** car salescrooks!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
      It's a ford.....16k sounds about right.
      Lol

Comment

Not even a kiss!

Comment

What dealership was this? Just so I never go there!

Comment

Waxahachie Ford.

Comment

I got 37 for my 12 Ram back in April. Had a few thousand less miles than yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Tamales View Post
                Waxahachie Ford.
                Sent ya a PM...

Comment

I usually will accept the first offer on the trade, that way they are willing to come off more on the vehicle I’m buying. Get the price of the new vehicle and then tell them I’ve decided to keep mine, but I’ll buy theirs. Roll out with both of them.

Comment

How the hell do you have a 12 with only 107K? Second vehicle? My 15 will hit 115K next week

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      How the hell do you have a 12 with only 107K? Second vehicle? My 15 will hit 115K next week
                      My 05 Is only at 130k.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DDH View Post
                        At least they got a new jar
                        Ya, but they sprinkled a little beach sand in it!

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Tamales View Post
                          They text me this morning that they will give me $30k... ha! I ain’t going back, screw them.
                          I'm sure they did. Now the price on the new truck will only go down 10k off MSRP versus the 20k they would have gone down before.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

No, primary vehicle. I office 4 miles from the house and don’t leave town much unless it’s hunting season.

Comment

its crazy -but folks are going for this all over

Comment

Any dealer that plays shady games like that (lowball then text or call later with a better deal) don't get my business. A friend back in PA used it to his advantage when he bought his Tacoma last year. He walked away from a low offer and then when they called a week later he negotiated an even better deal because he knew they were desperate for a sale. But I HATE negotiating on vehicles. I want the best OTD price from the start. As soon as the "let me talk to my manager, what would it take to make this deal happen" stuff I am ready to walk away. I have better things to do than spend all day at a dealer playing games. Some guys love that game (my friend is one). I hate it lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X