Joined the club...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
    Thanks NON haters! But hey I understand, it's just like any other product in the hunting / fishing world, or chevy or ford. Got a spot close to home I'm gonna try a sit one evening this week, results will be posted. Again, thanks for the positive info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was teasing man. The opportunity was just there!

There has been lots of success with Rage. Hope you get to paint a red carpet.

Comment

I've used Rage since they hit the market. I have never lost a single animal and I have killed gazillions of animals with them. They are vicious as hell and fly great. If anyone lost an animal with one it is because they made a poor shot. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
        Not a hater.
        Shot two deer with rage never found.
        Switched to Swhackers and watch or heard every animal pile up within sight / hearing.
        Looked like you hit em with an ax.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Never found. Never confirmed point of impact. Rage suck. Ok man. You get the Broadhead tester of the year award! [emoji23][emoji23]

OP - get after it. I’ve killed a ton of pigs with Rage heads and have not had any issues with a well placed shot. Heck, even the marginal shots ripped them a new one.

Good luck!

Skinny

Comment

Former Rage hater. When they came out with the Hypodermics and shock collars instead of an an o-ring I am a convert. They are utterly devastating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
            screw them on your arrow and go kill stuff.

if some people spent as much time practicing their shooting as they did analyzing broadheads, they wouldn't have to analyze broadheads so much.
            And would not need a 3" hole to make sure their deer died inside 40 yds

I kid I kid

Comment

I’ve used Rage for a few years now, no complaints!

Comment

Working...
              X