No announcement yet.

Afternoon Bow Practice Ruined (Rattler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good snake is a dead snake. I would have to had changed my pants after that encounter

Comment

I would be mowing everything in sight about now. Somebody is going to let me borrow a mower and fast.

Comment

widdler you read my mind. Got to work today and borrowed a push mower and cut 80 yards of the house in all directions and a good 10ft path from house to house for the kids. Didn't see anymore but it makes me feel a lot better.

Man I am spoiled running that zero turn and shredder. Pushing the mower for an hour in the 4pm sun was tough hahaha!

Comment

double tap
          Last edited by justin81; 10-05-2017, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Glad you, the kids and dog are okay. Glad the snake is dead. I would kill any of his buddies as well.

Comment

I don’t mind snakes, but not in y’all grass. And certainly not on the archery range!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                I can’t believe nobody has asked about all the black panther tracks

EDIT: BT beat me to it lol
                We got enough problems in Austin without stories of Black Panthers by the airport....

Comment

grass would be mowed to about 1/4" tall after that. Probably hard to concentrate on practice, after that too. We used to have a saying that nothing would mess up squirrel hunting like seeing a copperhead.... Hard to spot them squirrels in the trees when you are looking at the ground the rest of the hunt...

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                    So why was practice ruined? Kill snake, go shoot.
                    Kinda what I was thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                      We got enough problems in Austin without stories of Black Panthers by the airport....
                      By the looks of those tracks, there was definitely a party going on

Comment

Working...
                      X