Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well....most Tbher's are now perceived terrorists.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They call that picture a large amount of weapons,

I'm screwed anyway, with my FFl they can come to my house and count my guns anytime the feel like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
      What boat....I sold it to buy more ammo!!

Comment

strange... this "weapon" alone is responsible for the highest single terrorist casualty number to date.

Comment

Sure hope they don't find out about all those longbows I got hanging on
          my wall

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
            which begs the question....

Would mercenaries be used to come disarm the population, or a foreign gov't body with blue helmets?
            prediction:

Comment

And whats weird is that the weapon of the worlds most feared terrotist's is a single weapon of mass destruction, not the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                Better watch it, I said the exact same thing on TBH before and was told I was a crazy idiot for even thinking it.
                Yep I agree. Seems nowadays no one believes in conspiracy. That's all this admin is. One big conspiracy.
                Look up the definition!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pdevoto View Post
                  Can you tell me again;

Just how may bows and the accumulation of arrows it takes to be classified as a suspected terrorist?
                  I believe the going rate is 1 arrow = approx 200 rounds of ammunition since you can reuse them. So if you have a good 3 dozen, that counts for 7200 rounds...definitely terrorist cache level!

As for the bows...that all depends on the brand

Comment

Looks like a fairly prepared PATRIOT !

Comment

Personally I think the guys collection is lacking. Only one ammo can if ammo and four mags...... Please

Comment

I'm in so much trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jourdan_D View Post
                          Personally I think the guys collection is lacking. Only one ammo can if ammo and four mags...... Please
                          That's what I thought as well. A guy at work said yea but that can can hold a lot of ammo. Then I told him I have at least 2 cans, some 3/4, like it of each caliber. And 45/50 AR mags and don't come close to some of my friends...

Comment

This is what concerns me,

" The illegal possession of large amounts of ammunition is also listed as a potential indicator..."

How much ammunition makes it illegal?

Comment

I'm wondering about the validity of the article, since I never got this memo from the Feds back in August. I contacted 4 of my other friends in law enforcement and their PD's never sent out this supposed memo either.

Dale, you didn't receive it either, since you had to look it up online to find it. Any clue why?

Comment

Nope , never had it in my hands but here is what he sent me a few minutes ago..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X