X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Shoot An Arrow At The Moon

Looks like you can't miss

Comment

Big target, alright! Cloudy here, though.

Comment

Nice picture. I would do it, but I'm afraid I'll miss and kill a neighbor or a dog.

Comment

Great pic!

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

It was an awesome sight!!

Comment

Every year, once a year I write the name of a lost friend/loved one on an arrow, and shoot that arrow at a full moon.

Sometimes it's to help that newly lost friend/loved one on a peaceful path into eternity.

Sometimes it is simply to let a friend/loved one know they are on my mind, and someday I hope to ride an arrow to join them.

Rick

Comment

Awesomely poetic Rick. Very thoughtful. Remembered folk never die.

The moon was positioned over the neighbors house so arrow flinging is/was a no go for me.

However...the kids and I love howling at the moon...and so we did. My dogs get into it too. And the neighbors dogs. And the coyotes. Neighbors actually dont mind. They think its funny.

Comment

I must have scared the old man a bit last night, because he is staying hid from me tonight.

Rick

Comment

I was going to shoot one behind the house at the moon but I figured it would hit a deer and be the only shot I had all year.

Comment

I thought about it. My luck would be to kill one of my cows.

Comment

Working...
                      X