No announcement yet.

NFL football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I'd rather see them play the anthem - America!

Comment

I did turn it off at the kick off, just wanted to see what was going on now. I haven't missed pro football that much, so I'll find other things to do to pass my time.

Comment

Haven't watched and won't watch, I'm done.

Comment

I grew up in Green Bay. There is like a 50 year wait on their season ticket list, and they don't sell individual game tickets . Football is serious up there. This is the first time in 50 years that I am not watching games. I cancelled the football package, and did not go to the Green Bay and Dallas game for the first time in years. I'm really mad they ruined the season. But I will not watch a game if anyone is disrespecting the flag. Kneeling, sitting, not coming out, and linking arms, and anything else, other than standing and showing respect, and I'm gone.

Comment

Aaron Rogers comments were disappointing as well.
            I’m tired of them all!

Comment

I'm fine with the "solution" because if everybody goes back to not paying attention we can get back to normal.

Comment

I'll watch it, my cousin is the eagles field goal kicker. Could care less what players think, watch it for football only.

Comment

Not watching. They haven't been playing football for years anyways.

Comment

See ya’ NFL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                      I’m not outraged or specifically boycotting, but it made me lose interest. I’ve just found other things to spend my time on. Didn’t even watch my beloved Cowboys yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      X2......until I was told this afternoon the Texans had a bi-week....lol

Sense JJ is out for the season why watch anyway.

Comment

I’m done. Won’t give em a minute of my time

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                          I'll watch it, my cousin is the eagles field goal kicker. Could care less what players think, watch it for football only.
                          Wentz is gonna keep him busy tonight

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            I'm fine with the "solution" because if everybody goes back to not paying attention we can get back to normal.
                            It's too late for that. The NFL made its decision to facilitate this nonsense and I've made mine to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by WBT View Post
                              It's too late for that. The NFL made its decision to facilitate this nonsense and I've made mine to move on.
                              Why open this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                If you'll think back real hard, they very seldom showed the Anthem before idiots started kneeling. Once that happened, they started airing the anthem simply to get a rise out of folks. It backfired, so now they're back to not showing it.
                                Exactly....

Add in when you did catch a flash of it in football or even basketball for that matter, rarely were the players standing with their hands over their hearts. They might have been standing and they might have been at attention or not.....but they weren't doing what the boycotters require them to do now ....and that goes back for years. I always thought it was odd back then so ite been going on a long time.
                                Last edited by Smart; 10-23-2017, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X