Best Places for Black Buck??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Places for Black Buck??

Guys, thinking on my wife and I going for a Black Buck this year and was wondering what places are the best for Black Buck (Quality and Quantity)

Its been a couple of years since I have been hunting (Last time was Quatro B, and they had a lot of Black buck, but think they went out of business since then)

Thanks for the info in advance!!

Yea the Quatro B has a lot of them and it's tough to not shoot the first one. I took a 22" black buck on my first sit and then I had a solid black one on my second sit. On my last hunt I either had big axis or big black buck come in ever time.

Comment

I think BUFF has a ton on his place!

Comment

Got mine at Diamond C a few years ago. Every time I go I see quite a few. This wasn't the longest one I saw, but he had the best coat and it was the last hunt, so I took him. I think there were about 15 or at my stand when I shot.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I would recommend Lee Ranch

Comment

This is my blackbuck from the Lee last year. I know they have 6-7 quality bucks out there now but they are not going to walk into your arrow. I have seen numerous while in stand that never would come in prior to getting lucky with this guy. Very fortunate to now have 2 blackbucks on my wall.
            Attached Files

Comment

Double L Ranch
              Attached Files
              Last edited by WyoHunter; 10-28-2015, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X