Where would you go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where would you go?

I have been deer hunting in Kansas for the last 3 deer seasons and have been fortunate enough to kill a buck all 3 season. I always have a blast up there but I am thinking of trying something different for the 2016 season for various reasons. Im thinking somewhere in Texas so I don't have to worry about a draw or NR license purchase. Any part of the state other than East Texas is fine with me. It can be anywhere from a 3-7 day hunt. Not chasing 180" deer just would like a good quantity of game and a fair chance at a nice buck. Would like a place that has lodging available but Im not against a hotel room or taking camper either. Help me out fellas where can yall recommend from experience?

I have went to Extreme bowhunting for the last 2 years and am returning for year 3 in Dec. We have always seen lots of whitetail. Last year we had multiple opportunities (missed a giant). When the hunt was over I took a nice "slick 6" and my hunt partner took a very respectable 9 point. Plus they are fairly affordable with no extra fees if you take a monster. The only down fall is it is a flat rate so IF you don't harvest anything it cost the same as if you get your buck and any other animals in your package.

Another great outfitter that I have used on my trips to Texas is Ryan Longer of Longer Outdoors. He provides an all inclusive hunt.

Good luck wherever you end up

Comment

Originally posted by the lab View Post
      I have went to Extreme bowhunting for the last 2 years and am returning for year 3 in Dec. We have always seen lots of whitetail. Last year we had multiple opportunities (missed a giant). When the hunt was over I took a nice "slick 6" and my hunt partner took a very respectable 9 point. Plus they are fairly affordable with no extra fees if you take a monster. The only down fall is it is a flat rate so IF you don't harvest anything it cost the same as if you get your buck and any other animals in your package.

Another great outfitter that I have used on my trips to Texas is Ryan Longer of Longer Outdoors. He provides an all inclusive hunt.

Good luck wherever you end up
      Thanks for the info!! Good Luck in December

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
        Thanks for the info!! Good Luck in December
        Thanks a bunch, I will take all the luck I can get

Comment

Working...
        X