No announcement yet.

Suppressor Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protect the hand especially if you need to check for tightness also kills heat mirage and in the case of the Bowers it also dampens the sound a bit more and gives a sure grip.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      Just trying to understand the use for one if using thermal and the most you will shoot at 1 group of pigs is 10 shots per gun.
      I agree w you. No use for a cover here either, plus my can is tucked under the hg. However, OP did not say what he wants the cover for. OP, I would go with ColeTac if you need a cover. Once the Bowers Griptastic is on, it's a PITA to get off.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
        I agree w you. No use for a cover here either, plus my can is tucked under the hg. However, OP did not say what he wants the cover for. OP, I would go with ColeTac if you need a cover. Once the Bowers Griptastic is on, it's a PITA to get off.
        I understand. I am just trying to learn. Alot of people use them so j/w

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          In jail.

Just trying to understand the use for one if using thermal and the most you will shoot at 1 group of pigs is 10 shots per gun.

With most nights not even coming close to that many shots at once. Usually 4-6 per group
          You'll probably start to shoot more if you're working over a group the right way. It's hard to do but we can make it happen about 20% of the time. Try and take the lead sow out or take out the leading pigs. Don't just blast away if they're just trotting because they'll likely stop.

That said I use rifles only covers. Once you start burning the crap out of yourself when you sling your rifle, you'll start wishing you had a cover. Plus they look cool and keep the suppressor shiny.

Comment

I've originally got one of the cheaper covers and wasn't very happy with it. About 2 years ago I got tired of dealing with mirage and purchased the Rifles Only Had. Been pleased with it, well put together and reduces the mirage quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
              I use an Armageddon on my Omega.
              I second the Armageddon covers.

Comment

Working...
              X