spam phone calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
    Are you sure it's the app working and not just AT&T sucking?

Either way, you aren't getting the calls. Win-Win
    YES it works great - have used it for months now - blocks almost every spam call

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
      NEVER NEVER NEVER ANSWER A CALL FROM SOMEONE YOU DO NOT KNOW -this is how they find YOUR number. As soon as you answer then your are in their system and they will wear you out from here on -
      This is difficult to do if your phone is your business contact phone. Tough to talk to customers if you don't answer the phone.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        This is difficult to do if your phone is your business contact phone. Tough to talk to customers if you don't answer the phone.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
        IMO if someone really needs to talk to you they will leave you a message - if they do then call them back

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
          My wife doesn't like it, but I wait until a live one is on the line, then give them a shot with the canned air horn like you can carry on your boat. May not do any good, but makes me feel better--it is the "Burnadell Solution"
          I have done this. Twice I have asked them if they tell their mother what they do for a living. They went silent for a bit and one hung up. The other she said what do you mean? I said screwing people out of their money and her reply was she had to pay for school. Sad someone would think that way.

Comment

With a lot of my customers now using VOIP phones I have to take it all.
            I ask these scum all the time if anybody falls for their trash anymore. Click...............

Let me add - - I own a national company that sells to large and small interests in America. I get to see new trends quite early. When my phone says no number or unknown caller I know it is 50 / 50 a customer on VOIP or a scum beg. I have to take the call.

Another new development is email checks and P Cards. They are money - - take them........
            Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 05-13-2018, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Just happened to see this today. I don't know if any of this will help, but it may be worth a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxed Outdoors View Post
                I went through this. If you have AT&T is it the call protect app from AT&T? It took a few weeks but it works well. I get maybe two or three calls a week now. Before I was getting several a day. Only other option I know of is to manually block them on your phone. I have a mile long list!

Just downloaded the app thanks TBH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

robokiller app is awesome - check it out

you can set up a pre-recorded message that messes with the caller - hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by OBU13DAD View Post
                    Mine is also business but like said before if it is important they will leave a message I have most of my customers in my contacts, also I ran out of numbers that I can block??
                    Same here.

I even do this at my shop on my business line. It is worse here at my shop.
                    Last edited by ELKAHOLIC; 05-16-2018, 07:28 AM.

Comment

I have the att call protect and if it is working I cant imagine how many calls I would be getting, cause I still get alot

Comment

Working...
                      X