This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, Brian!

I remember that Solana hunt too. It was a great time with some great new friends. Friends that have gotten even better in the years since.

Bisch

Comment

Great write-up Brian.

Comment

That place in Kansas sounds like a dream you sir are very blessed enjoy your time with her excellent write up brother

Comment

Great Bio! I hope to make it to Chester and maybe I can fling a few arrows with Saca

Comment

I am really enjoying this bow! Since my draw is a bit over 31" I was kinda worried about shooting a 60" bow, but she doesn't seem to mind at all. I've spent time shooting her every day since she arrived, and if the weather dries out some I may get to try for a hog.

Comment

That is how you do a write up, nice to meet you Brian. Maybe I will see you at Chester this weekend.

Comment

Thanks Chunky. I'm hoping to get to Chester early Sunday morning so I can get a couple of rounds in. If you see someone behind the targets looking for arrows there is a good chance that it's me.

Comment

Hey, at my first 3-D shoot, I hit 8 targets out of 30...and those were butts, necks, legs, and maybe one 8. The guys I was shooting with suggested I use a string tracker at the next tournament to save time. I sucked but had a blast. If it were easy it wouldn't be fun.

I won't be there on Sunday, but have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                    The guys I was shooting with suggested I use a string tracker at the next tournament to save time.
                    Okay, that made me laugh.... hard!

Comment

Ha ha yes

Comment

I like the string tracker idea. Hilarious!

Comment

They were only half joking, but I got the message....I needed practice, and the ability to give up on a lost arrow. I am a little better now.

Comment

Well, I really enjoyed shooting Saca over the last month. She is now on the way to Texastaxi for another adventure!

Comment

Great, the journey continues.

Comment

I'm next after Kevin!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X