Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What cigar...

Double post
    Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 07-21-2014, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Just got off work, came home and mowed the lawn. Time to relax just a bit with a mellow cigar and glass of iced water. I'm almost wrapped up with my solid three week run! 23 12-hour day/night shifts in a row! Uncle Tom is going to bend me over in taxes!!!The things we do to help the illegals have benefits, smh...

Comment

I am about to go in and start my last three nights of my three week straight run. Before I do, it is time to relax!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          I am about to go in and start my last three nights of my three week straight run. Before I do, it is time to relax!!!

Looks good! It's to durn hot for me to smoke any recently!

Comment

Smoking a Hoyo De Monterrey Habano...

And it is kicking my tail. Just had dinner an hour ago, and it is giving me the woozies.

Comment

Punch after dinner

Comment

had a gran habano connecticut #1 and a glass of macallan 18 earlier, been too long. i really need to get a humidor.

Comment

I am going nuckin futs right now!!! I am so ready for the cooler days and this years deer Season! It is so close I can taste it yet so far because I am still sweating my backside off like mad! 100 in the shade right now and my fool self is outside smoking a couple slabs of ribs, tossing back a cool Dos Equis, and puffin on a DPG Vegas Cubanas. Cheers brothers...

Comment

To wrap up my night and the first full day of not working in three weeks, unarguably, the best Garcia ever, a 2011, LE MF blended by Jaime Garcia. Too bad I only have one left!!!

Comment

I totally forgot we were having the house fumigated today. So what do I do? Make the best of it of corse. A beer, ice, and kiddy pool later, we are good to go! I enjoyed two great cigars, a 2013 PSD4, and a 2013 Epi with a few rounds of Dos Eques fully setup. What better way to beat the summer heat?

Comment

smoking is bad for you, send them to me ASAP!

Comment

What cigar...

Michael- You know you don't have to make things up like the house is being fumigated just to show off your kitty pool. And I hope those are not your blue toes! . It's dang HOT! outside

Comment

Originally posted by shadro View Post
                            Michael- You know you don't have to make things up like the house is being fumigated just to show off your kitty pool. And I hope those are not your blue toes! . It's dang HOT! outside
                            LOL! Was my Lady. I think we stayed out there an extra hour just to make sure it was all good. That cool water felt good!!!

Comment

Just had a nice mild Gurkha Beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                                Just had a nice mild Gurkha Beauty.
                                Nothin wrong with that

I have been craving a nice cigar and relaxing on the deck this week but I don't think it's going to happen. By the time I get off I am wiped out and only want a meal, shower, and bed. Will try and fire one or three up this weekend...

Comment

Working...
                                X