How to get NFL sunday ticket on Roku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get NFL sunday ticket on Roku

I don’t have dish or cable curious if there’s a way to get Sunday ticket?

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    I don’t have dish or cable curious if there’s a way to get Sunday ticket?
    There are plenty of streaming options for any and all programs your looking for. Some are perfectly legal, others not so much.

Take a look at products like PS VUE; Amazon Fire Stick; Google TV; Kodi and stuff like that.

Comment

Ditch the NFL for something else more worthy. Who would support the NFL in this day and age?

Comment

I’m guessing a lot of people still watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
          Ditch the NFL for something else more worthy. Who would support the NFL in this day and age?
          I’m a grown man I’ll watch what i want thanks

Comment

I want to say Sunday Ticket is only available through DirecTv. On that note, you can get the NFL Redzone channel with the $10 sports package through Sling Tv. Whenever I had directv and Sunday ticket I only watched redzone channel anyway. I made the switch to Sling Tv a few months ago and I’m not disappointed.

Comment

Sunday Ticket is from DirecTV only. They mentioned a program where you can get Sunday Ticket as an online only service if you don't have DTV. Go to their website and they have all the info. 2 levels of service to add red zone and fantasy or not.

Comment

Try wiziwig but make sure your Norton/internet protection is up to date for malware and such... All sports streamed live.

Comment

Ha Ha!!! Isn’t it funny that people tell you what YOU should be doing??

Comment

LOL... how dare you have a mind of your own!

Comment

I'm in the same boat. I have Directv and only want to watch the RedZone channel, but don't want to pay full price for the Sunday Ticket Max. I have a Roku also, but don't know of any options available to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                        Even with all the crap going on in the NFL, some of us still love the game and our teams too much and we can't give it up.

Comment

Check out an iptv called gearstv. I'm testing it out and really like it so far. Sunday Ticket and everything else is on there including ppv fights

Comment

Up grade your Hulu I get all college football now and NFL and even get the Astros.

Comment

Originally posted by The Real McCoy View Post
                              Up grade your Hulu I get all college football now and NFL and even get the Astros.
                              You are catching the Astros on the AT&TSportsNet channel on HULU?

Comment

Working...
                              X