Anybody ever used/own one of these.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody ever used/own one of these.

Does anyone own or have used either one of these chairs? I sat in the one from cabelas for about 10 seconds last season, and I liked it, but I know that once you get a chair in the field you notice little noises and other issues that you just don't notice back at camp. I'm leaning towards the bass pro model because I like the arm rests and I have a bass pro about 10 minutes away. The cabelas chair I would have to order online and pay for shipping. I've been fooled before. I wanted to get my dad a great hunting chair (he broke his back about 10 years ago and it still hurts him sometimes) so I spent several weeks researching chairs. After reading tons of great reviews, I decided to buy him a huntmore 360 at $199. He sat in it at the house and loved it, but once he got to the blind it was uncomfortable and made a few noises. Now he doesn't even use it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376707870.102669.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	24981137

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376707892.419270.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	24981138

I use a primos one that is a fraction cost and awesome. Perfect height for hunting

Comment

No but I sure would like some reviews!

Comment

Honest reviews are golden...chairs always seem comfortable until you sit in them for a few hours.

Comment

the bass pro one is awesome! very adjustable, but for a 100 bucks is the downside..

Comment

Originally posted by Skullworks52 View Post
            the bass pro one is awesome! very adjustable, but for a 100 bucks is the downside..
            100 bucks is cheap for a not sore butt!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
              100 bucks is cheap for a not sore butt!
              ^^^^ This x1000. I'm in the 265-270lb range, and those cheap little hunting chairs get real uncomfortable after about the first hour. My ladder stand has the same type of mesh seating that these chairs have, and it is very comfortable. I also paid about twice what a standard ladder stand cost. I'd pay $300 if I could find a really good, QUIET, comfortable chair.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullworks52 View Post
                So you've actually used one on a hunt? Is it quiet, or did it make the little sqeaks that alot of chairs do when you adjust in the seat alittle?

Comment

My wife ordered me a cheap one from Cheaper than Dirt and it works but sure would like to upgrade to one that is comfortable.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Threadgill View Post
                      ^^^^ This x1000. I'm in the 265-270lb range, and those cheap little hunting chairs get real uncomfortable after about the first hour. My ladder stand has the same type of mesh seating that these chairs have, and it is very comfortable. I also paid about twice what a standard ladder stand cost. I'd pay $300 if I could find a really good, QUIET, comfortable chair.
                      Well you got me by about 75 pounds. And my I cant stand to sit on one of those little stools!

Comment

^

Comment

Anybody got any real world experiance with these?

Comment

^

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X