Today’s video of trump talking about gun control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
    I interpreted it as it was written. As you say, clear and concise. You just compared trump making a comment about “due process” in an off the cuff moment to the systematic genicidal government that killed milllions. I think that is a bit more drama than needed, but please, carry on. And I don’t need you to lecture me about history. Ever. You can stick that condescension right along with your misconstrued ideas about what it actually takes to destroy the constitution. If you think a 3 second comment made in an informal table discussion will do that, then I guess we will see more drama on your part.
    Oops, Mark Levins new TV show had my attention.
    That is your response? Just say you misinterpreted or misunderstood and move on. Your counterpoint was,....well.....pointless. It did not apply to the subject matter at hand.
    "Off the cuff" comments by the leader of the FREE world are dangerous.....period. That game has incredibly high stakes for all of us.

Lecture on history? What are you talking about? Just highly documented and factual truth on what happened 70 years ago.....b4 the mass elimination of humans took place on Germany & Poland. If historical facts are a "condescending" element I am man enough to apologize for stating the obvious.......but I doubt that is the real issue here.
    You can PM me with the real issue as this rambling is derailing a hugely important matter for our constitutional democracy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Oops, Mark Levins new TV show had my attention.
      That is your response? Just say you misinterpreted or misunderstood and move on. Your counterpoint was,....well.....pointless. It did not apply to the subject matter at hand.
      "Off the cuff" comments by the leader of the FREE world are dangerous.....period. That game has incredibly high stakes for all of us.

Lecture on history? What are you talking about? Just highly documented and factual truth on what happened 70 years ago.....b4 the mass elimination of humans took place on Germany & Poland. If historical facts are a "condescending" element I am man enough to apologize for stating the obvious.......but I doubt that is the real issue here.
      You can PM me with the real issue as this rambling is derailing a hugely important matter for our constitutional democracy.

Ha! I have NOTHING I need to PM you about that I can’t say right here!
      Again, you are comparing a COMMENT trump made, and comparing it to the 3rd Reich? That’s ridiculous, regardless of how you twist it. The more you comment on this, the more you sound like you are scared to death. Of what? Did trump sign an EO destroying “due process”? Do you even think it’s that easy? Well it’s not. It would take more that a comment to do that, but please, continue trying to correlate THAT with nazi Germany and Poland...

Comment

Here's the problem with this thread. We have the far right gun guys who are so far right it's crazy, lets say 2 miles right. They won't budge one inch left. They get mad when they think the Country even thinks about moving one inch left.

On one hand I don't blame them as I understand why. And I consider myself one of those guys.

The issue is most are not even willing to talk unless they are making an extreme point one way or the other. And both sound dumb being so extreme.

Sure Shane is correct that we already have laws in place that would reduce shootings. But the sad fact is our government will not use those laws. The same as they won't/don't enforce hundreds of laws from immigration to smoking pot.

Maybe we need a law that states if authorities see a law broken and don't act then they are breaking the law. I'm sure we already have that law also though LOL.

BTW and FTR - I don't think we have a problem with mass shootings when you look at it per capita. We just have more people plus media that goes all out on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Yes! Leopards change spots like chameleons change colors....and nobody says a thing when it is to their favor..
          I give him HUGE credit for understanding the social & political landscape!

This is fake, snopes did a report on it

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
            Fake or not it will not stop Trump haters from showing it.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Fake or not it will not stop Trump haters from showing it.
              No doubt...lets talk about what Cruz ran on during his first senate run and look at ehat he's accomplished...that'll get em worked up lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll bet that’s not the first time someone has pointed that out, either.

Comment

Snopes is owned and run by liberals and can't be trusted

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    Snopes is owned and run by liberals and can't be trusted
                    I agree.. but does it benefit thier agenda to point out something that could hurt Trumps reputation with his base as false?

Comment

I’ll bet that’s not the first time someone has pointed that out, either.
                      No doubt about that..heck i've pointed it out a number of times.

Comment

I agree.. but does it benefit thier agenda to point out something that could hurt Trumps reputation with his base as false?

Simple logic would tell you that. Some people seem not to have it though. Either that, or they are just stirring the pot. Hhmmmm?

Comment

The truth is not hard to find if you really want it. Even CNN proved it was a made up lie. Yet liberals continue to post it.

Comment

Whos guns do they want? I got none

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                              Whos guns do they want? I got none

No matter how many times you say it on a public forum, still doesn't make it true.

Comment

The truth is not hard to find if you really want it. Even CNN proved it was a made up lie. Yet liberals continue to post it.

Bad thing is most people get their news from social media and not actual news. It has to be well over 50% opinion, fiction, or all out lies. People these days can be told to believe anything and they do.

Comment

Working...
                                X