No announcement yet.

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 second left in their territory with a timeout and you play for a FG...

Playing not to lose.

Dak is no Aaron Rodgers but A-A-ron gets 3-4 shots in the endzone to win it in that kind of time.
    Last edited by Smart; 10-21-2018, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      30 second left in their territory with a timeout and you play for a FG...

Playing not to lose.

Dak is no Aaron Rodgers but A-A-ron gets 3-4 shots in the endzone to win it in that kind of time.
      Should have been at least one shot into the end zone!! How the h@ll does the offensive line get a penalty on a field goal attempt!! Fire bleeping redhead

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        Should have been at least one shot into the end zone!! How the h@ll does the offensive line get a penalty on a field goal attempt!! Fire bleeping redhead
        Absolutely boils down to the coaching. We all know who the real coach and play caller is and he owns the team. The red head on the sidelines don't do jack

Comment

Jason Garret, JJ are pathetic and need to go

Comment

Coach Claps was playing for a field goal and OT all the way. Winning the game in regulation never crossed his mind. I hate Red worse than I hate the offense now. 7-9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

**** poor coaching!
              Fire the coach and GM

Comment

Comment

You can cuss the coach all you want but the real problem is the QB, he is bad, he over threw and missed several wide open receivers, anytime a defense loads the box a good QB should have a hay day, not happening with Dak. I honestly believe Romo could have come down out of the box and did as good or better than Dak, well probably not, he may need a couple days of practice. They are a QB away from being a really good team, probably not going to happen unless Dak gets a lot better.

Comment

agreed. romor stated several times that dak had a guy open to only throw a 4-6 yeard check down pass. Dak is afraid of making mistakes and its costing the team games

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                      You can cuss the coach all you want but the real problem is the QB, he is bad, he over threw and missed several wide open receivers, anytime a defense loads the box a good QB should have a hay day, not happening with Dak. I honestly believe Romo could have come down out of the box and did as good or better than Dak, well probably not, he may need a couple days of practice. They are a QB away from being a really good team, probably not going to happen unless Dak gets a lot better.

Dak doesn't appear to be the answer at qb, but he's a serviceable NFL qb who can win with a run game and a decent defense.

Jason Garrett is the worst coach in the NFL, and it's not close. There's not another team in the NFL who would hire him as any more than a position coach. The guy is completely inept...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Dak doesn't appear to be the answer at qb, but he's a serviceable NFL qb who can win with a run game and a decent defense.

Jason Garrett is the worst coach in the NFL, and it's not close. There's not another team in the NFL who would hire him as any more than a position coach. The guy is completely inept...

Not going to argue about the coach but you can stop any running back in the league, if you do not have some kind of balance you are screwed, you just cannot consistently run the ball successfully against 8 and 9 man fronts, the QB has to make the D loosen up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Have you heard Stephen A Smith rant about Jason Garrett? He’s not a fan either.

Comment

Not going to argue about the coach but you can stop any running back in the league, if you do not have some kind of balance you are screwed, you just cannot consistently run the ball successfully against 8 and 9 man fronts, the QB has to make the D loosen up.

The coach needs to manage the game well as well....especially the clock in the last part of a close game.

Comment

He doesn’t have a very good WR group either.....I’ve seen some very catchable balls dropped. It’s not all on Dak. That o-line is like a wet paper sack.

Comment

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

I’m in total agreement with you about the QB, but he’s what you’ve got and he can throw the ball 40 yards. Take a shot or two. The head coach was Mr. conservative when he had weapons before Dak got here.

Comment

Working...
                                X