el nino = empty promises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    Just curious if y'all still think El Niño is an empty promise?

Well played!

Comment

I'm wondering the same thing, spend the last 2 days moving and it has been terrible. At this point i wish it was

Comment

I got your empty El Nino promises right here. That and a case of red ***. Four day doe season, our only chance all year to do some doe control shot to hell. I am exceptionally frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          I got your empty El Nino promises right here. That and a case of red ***. Four day doe season, our only chance all year to do some doe control shot to hell. I am exceptionally frustrated.
          I feel you, brother. Hunt in Hopkins County, and my land right now is a swamp.

Comment

I am sick of the rain, but it just keeps filling up the creeks and rivers which most have bee dry for years. Mother Nature knows when to replenish itself.

Comment

Hahahahaha.... El Gripeo about El Niño has left the El Buildingo

Comment

It's been feast or famine! On October 23 my place flooded, lost a blind and it hasn't dried out since...been a different year for sure!

Comment

El Nino is a jo....silence!

Comment

Better late than...............

Comment

I can deal with a bunch of rainy days as long as it means we never get back to how dry it's been the last few years !!

Comment

Thankful for the electric co-op that has been out fixing ice snapped power poles all weekend in Lincoln county so my old man and my elderly in-laws can have power in they're homes.

Comment

Originally posted by rowdybass View Post
                          I can deal with a bunch of rainy days as long as it means we never get back to how dry it's been the last few years !!
                          Oh I wouldn't hold my breath on that. When the pendulum swings one way, it swings back the other just as far

Comment

Come on rain! We need months of this in the Hill Country and well out into West Texas.

Comment

Rain is a good thing. Lake Travis is just 8ft below full level and Lake Buchanan is 12ft below. Getting close but still need more. A few other areas in the state are still in mild drought conditions so hopefully they are getting some of this goodness too.

Comment

Working...
                              X