• Show
Clear All

Spain Beceite Ibex Hunt is booked!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6962.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	25103405
    Countdown is on!! Contract is signed and deposit on its way in couple weeks. I'm pumped! This is a rifle hunt for a bronze medal beceite, maybe a tad higher if funds allow. Going w/wife to Spain and Italy on 20 yr wedding anniversary. Wanna thank DocMay for help, although not going w/his outfitter he definitely helped get me going in right direction. I know I know it's a long ways away, but couldn't help posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freaking awesome. congrats dude.

Comment

Awesome it's way up on my list

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
        [ATTACH]831264[/ATTACH]
        Countdown is on!! Contract is signed and deposit on its way in couple weeks. I'm pumped! This is a rifle hunt for a bronze medal beceite, maybe a tad higher if funds allow. Going w/wife to Spain and Italy on 20 yr wedding anniversary. Wanna thank DocMay for help, although not going w/his outfitter he definitely helped get me going in right direction. I know I know it's a long ways away, but couldn't help posting!

That's awesome! It's a great hunt in a fantastic part of the world. Enjoy the anticipation and prep work. Glad I could be of some help.

Comment

That is so cool, good for you and wife. You both get to do something you both want. Happy 20.

Comment

So awesome, as much as I travel through Europe I need to set up a hunt one of these days. I'll be following along

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

goodnight on my list . . . . .

Comment

Man Julio that is awesome, congrats hope you and your wife have a great trip. Super jealous.

Comment

Thanks all I'm so excited! JP I pm'd

Comment

That'll be awesome!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

I'm doing this hunt soon... I'll be following along, make sure to post up anything that might be of help for the rest of us who plan on traveling to spain to do it. Congrats on booking your hunt and your 20 year anniversary!

Comment

I’m planning a vacation with my wife and would like to add a hunt to the itenerary. Who did you book with? Any other suggestions?

Comment

Bucket list for me...have fun and enjoy every minute.

Comment

Dream to hunt Spain or France.

Comment

Working...
                              X