X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    [url]https://twitter.com/tatumn4/status/1044238716770955264?s=21[/url
    Ha....just like a little sissy bama fan, open hand slapping like a little *****. Must have learned that move from his sister, I mean wife....same thing.

Comment

I see this as a let down game for Texas after the last 2 weeks. Close game until the end of the 3rd quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
        I see this as a let down game for Texas after the last 2 weeks. Close game until the end of the 3rd quarter.
        Agreed. KSU busts it open in the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Agreed. KSU busts it open in the 3rd.
          No doubt.

The Wizard. Purple Kryptonite.

No chance.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
            Perhaps you could answer my question?

Jeezus.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              Texas has always been bigger than TCU. This is not a revelation. The DB's have always been undersized as well. They held Texas to 100yds rushing and allowed no sacks with two back up guards so I don't think they got manhandled in the trenches. TCU certainly didn't dominate on the line by any means but they didn't get steamrolled either. The difference in the game was the young QB turned it over and Ehlinger stepped up and made plays and didn't turn it over. You have to tip your hat to the kid, he played great. Texas definitely played with more energy and deserved to win the game! And yes, tackling has been atrocious all year.

Side note, I'm not sure they will be able to beat Iowa State with the injuries being reported today.....
              Revelation. GP slowed the run with #'s to force Horns to beat them in the air, Ellinger delivered. Horns front owned the los all night, both sides of the ball.

Robinson made young mistakes but is going to be a great player.
              Side note, his Dad was my teammate, comes from great family, solid people that know how to work and compete.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                Revelation. GP slowed the run with #'s to force Horns to beat them in the air, Ellinger delivered. Horns front owned the los all night, both sides of the ball.

Robinson made young mistakes but is going to be a great player.
                Side note, his Dad was my teammate, comes from great family, solid people that know how to work and compete.
                For a few minutes, as he was killing Texas with the run at the end of the first half with a short field....after the coaching blunder...I thought he was gonna VY us in the second half. Luckily I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  For a few minutes, as he was killing Texas with the run at the end of the first half with a short field....after the coaching blunder...I thought he was gonna VY us in the second half. Luckily I was wrong.
                  I had same thought but I was hoping he would. He doesn't have VY steps but he can run, looks like they don't really want him to.

Comment

TCU sure was ready to get rid of Kenny Trill. These young QB’s will give you gray hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So I am going to throw this out here again. I mentioned earlier but not much feedback. I am a diehard frog. Eradicator was mighty dang bold in his avatar challenge last week. Never mentioned once that at any point he was confident in Frog winning. Complete opposite and said Frog will probably lose. I was late to the party and said whatever. Now that he made his own bed he wants to keep me in it for as long as his mistake is. I was out of town and didn't think it was smart laying it on the line against a hungry and angry Texas team. Anyways, it is what it is. Been doing hard time as a burnt orange supporter as much as it pains me. Never signed up for this and nobody directly or indirectly challenged me when I sent out a request last week. Everything was challenged to Beto. That being said, I think I was slighted. I'm not going to whine about it but would like to propose an addendum to the avatars going since purple kryptonite 3.14159265359.... couldnt get past first base. For any Horn or other fan I will keep Texas avatars going as long as Beto diehard spokesman keeps his. Real simple. He took me down with his unfortunate intuition. If I have to suffer then so be it. If I have to be a Horn then Beto has to be himself until an indeterminate time. Let it be known how you feel and let's make whatever revisions are needed.This is a democracy and we need your valuable input

Comment

Texas D gonna get takeaways this week, including an INT return for a touchdown!! Bring it!! Hook 'em!!! Ags roll ARKY by fordy, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          We’ll let Jimbo know Bob! Consider it done. Speaking of piggies, where did all of our Razorback fans go this season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I'm still here, hasn't been much of a year in the win column for Arkansas. All that are predicting Agyes by 50 just may be right, but at some point it will all come together. Maybe this weekend, maybe not. But I'll still watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                            I'm still here, hasn't been much of a year in the win column for Arkansas. All that are predicting Agyes by 50 just may be right, but at some point it will all come together. Maybe this weekend, maybe not. But I'll still watch it.
                            Chad Morris is a winner! It may take a recruiting class or two to even the playing field. He came to Arkansas to rebuild and reload a bare cupboard.
                            Give him and the program a chance (time) and he will deliver!

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                              Chad Morris is a winner! It may take a recruiting class or two to even the playing field. He came to Arkansas to rebuild and reload a bare cupboard.
                              Give him and the program a chance (time) and he will deliver!
                              I agree with this. He was on the high list for the Ags for the head coaching job. Give that guy the time and the players and he will bring them back.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                                So I am going to throw this out here again. I mentioned earlier but not much feedback. I am a diehard frog. Eradicator was mighty dang bold in his avatar challenge last week. Never mentioned once that at any point he was confident in Frog winning. Complete opposite and said Frog will probably lose. I was late to the party and said whatever. Now that he made his own bed he wants to keep me in it for as long as his mistake is. I was out of town and didn't think it was smart laying it on the line against a hungry and angry Texas team. Anyways, it is what it is. Been doing hard time as a burnt orange supporter as much as it pains me. Never signed up for this and nobody directly or indirectly challenged me when I sent out a request last week. Everything was challenged to Beto. That being said, I think I was slighted. I'm not going to whine about it but would like to propose an addendum to the avatars going since purple kryptonite 3.14159265359.... couldnt get past first base. For any Horn or other fan I will keep Texas avatars going as long as Beto diehard spokesman keeps his. Real simple. He took me down with his unfortunate intuition. If I have to suffer then so be it. If I have to be a Horn then Beto has to be himself until an indeterminate time. Let it be known how you feel and let's make whatever revisions are needed.This is a democracy and we need your valuable input
                                Umm, I set the guidelines jackleg. Your time will be up this weekend. I have another week long sentence after this Beto nonsense. Hook 'em!

Comment

Working...
                                X