No announcement yet.

Hagerman Segment B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 30 minutes from H and have 4 full RV hookups if anybody wants to pull a trailer and stay there. Stocked ponds, fire pit, smoker, etc. Camp area is right next to one of the fishing ponds.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
      Hey I picked up the pee phone
      Pee phone, pee charger, soleless boots, faulty climber. It was a hail of a day.

Comment

Got a 50amp, and how far to Texoma?

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
          Got a 50amp, and how far to Texoma?

It’s 30 minutes to the refuge/lake. I’ll check on amperage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Me and my Brother in law are in. The problem is that is the opening weekend of Mule deer

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
              Probably staying at Paradise Cove as I have before and enjoyed the stay, nice and private.

Pretty much know what I will plan out as I've spent a good bit of time in the 3 areas, I will need a trip or two late summer and make sure I've got what I need for any weather situation we may find that weekend. Pick exact trees, entry routes, etc. I'm **** about making sure I have exactly what I need and where I'm going. Doesn't mean I pick the best spot, I aint a expert (freezer is empty).

I have enough scheduled time off, my take the wife and boat up early the week of the hunt and do a little vacationing and fishing, send her and boat home mid-week.

Looking forward to what may be my last chance to hunt it for several years.
              Thinking about pulling my trailer up to Paradise Cove also maybe the weekend before and come up Wednesday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                I'm 30 minutes from H and have 4 full RV hookups if anybody wants to pull a trailer and stay there. Stocked ponds, fire pit, smoker, etc. Camp area is right next to one of the fishing ponds.
                Dang nice offer mine is a 50amp also. My wife is from Savoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowshark View Post
                  Me and my Brother in law are in. The problem is that is the opening weekend of Mule deer
                  If your not gonna make the Hag hunt please call them and let them and maybe they can give your spots to the next person.

Comment

If your not gonna make the Hag hunt please call them and let them and maybe they can give your spots to the next person.
                    You think y'all are next in line!?

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                      You think y'all are next in line!?

Comment

Hagerman Segment B

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                        [emoji3] You think y'all are next in line!?

No need to rub it in there youngster[emoji23]

Comment

I'm in. Going Solo, so if anyone wants to split a room, let me know.

Comment

No need to rub it in there youngster[emoji23]

🤣 sorry buddy.

You’re problem was letting Dan in on the app. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wishful thinking but don't think they do replacements anymore, the replacement notify and scorecard dates are no longer listed on the hunt info sheet.

Comment

They draw extra names knowing a certain % will not show, rather than doing a move up draw.

Comment

Working...
                                X