No announcement yet.

RINOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eliminate lobbying and PACs would be ideal, but we know it will never happen.

Comment

There is no question that the Lobby and PACs are a legalized means of bribery and should be criminalized. It's a major confluence to the swamp that needs to be drained.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Yea wrong article..

This one.. That 15 million kinda jumps out at you.. Like I said. They are all on the take..

Ted Cruz net worth: It became the subject of debate in 2012. He poured all of his money into his campaign. This is what he's spending to become president...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I agree that they are all on the take...to some extent. But if you think Cruz is the problem, you might need to take another look. He is one of the few good ones. He's even introduced legislation for term limits on his own job. He may not be infallible. But he's a lot better than most.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
          Eliminate lobbying and PACs would be ideal, but we know it will never happen.
          Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          There is no question that the Lobby and PACs are a legalized means of bribery and should be criminalized. It's a major confluence to the swamp that needs to be drained.
          I wholeheartedly agree. 501(c)4 non-profits should be added to that list. Unlimited money for lobbying without disclosing donors.

Comment

Working...
          X