RIP Lefty Kreh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Lefty Kreh

Saw this last night. Anyone who is a fly fisherman knows the importance of this man to the sport. He was essentially the Fred Bear of the fly fishing community. Sad to see such a legend pass.

Rip

Comment

Oh NO! Man, that guy was one of my heroes!! Buddy of mine got me into fly fishing up in Pennsylvania, and I started to get interested in saltwater fly fishing... I bought his books, every video of him I could find and bought the vice he recommended, and a ton of fly tying gear to copy his "deceivers" patterns... He truly was a legend in the fly fishing world. Sad to see him pass.

Comment

RIP Lefty. Definitely a legend

Comment

He changed the game for sure and will be missed in the industry

Comment

Thats a shame! Definately a legend and one of a kind!

Comment

Rest In Peace.

Comment

RIP! I’ve watched his instructional videos when starting out alimost 20 years ago. It helped me getting started. A legend in the sport for sure.

Comment

I'd say RIP but will first need a full breakdown of his personal religious views so I can make a snarky comment if they don't align with mine

Comment

RIP. Icon in the sport.

Comment

Great article on him:http://gardenandgun.com/feature/sout...gend-of-lefty/

He was truly a legend.

Comment

Fly fishing legend.

Comment

I met Lefty a couple of times, he gave my wife one on one fly casting lessons back in the mid 90's. He could cast a fly line further with less effort than anyone I ever saw. A true gentleman. RIP Lefty.

Comment

There are several icons of the flyfishing world. Lefty was king of them all, in my opinion. He was gracious, humble, jovial, and very knowledgeable. He could do anything with a fly rod, and he could explain how to do it better than anyone else. What a treasure he was. He'll be missed for sure.

RIP, Lefty!

Comment

Wow...the man was definitely a legend.

Comment

Working...
                              X