Tricks to Kill Moles....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tricks to Kill Moles....

I have moles and gophers galore in my yard. To a point after all this rain you can now see how bad they are. The gophers I have no problem killing, the moles are a different story. I have killed 1 so far with a trap in a hole I found, I know I need to get rid of the grub worms, but that is hard as well. Only reason I found their hole was because of the rain. Anybody have any tricks or secrets to get rid of them or push them out??

sweeny's poison peanuts! google it!

Comment

I put a round smoke bomb, "sold at fireworks stores", in holes and cover opening. If gopher might have to use two. Works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
        I put a round smoke bomb, "sold at fireworks stores", in holes and cover opening. If gopher might have to use two. Works for me.
        I have tried this in the past with no good luck. They just end up moving to another area in my yard. I have been told gummy bears in their holes, it ends up clogging them up. But I do not know how much truth there is to that one.

Comment

Get the RODENATOR...

The Rodenator assists landowners with the removal of most species of underground burrowing pests. The majority of Rodenator customers use our pest control pr...

Comment

I've been told you can stick juicy fruit gum in their tunnel. They will eat it and die

Comment

My dogs catch and kill them. Unfortunately, my dogs, also destroy my yard in the process...Ugly creatures those moles.

Comment

We used to have the same issue.
                Neighbors got chickens after let them out daily. We haven't had much issue since.

My father in law would roll the tunnels flat and watch for them to be pushed up. Her stuck a Pitchfork on either side of new area and then take a 3Rd one and one the tunnel been the two

Comment

Wack a mole, of course.

Comment

2x juicy fruit

Comment

Scott’s grubex1 applied in June. Will take out their food source and will move to your neighbors.

Comment

I always heard if you get rid of grubworms you will get rid of moles, but they eat earthworms too. Are you supposed to get rid of earthworms too?
                        I have tried traps with no luck. I guess juicy fruit is next.

Comment

The traps work best, find a mound dig up the opening tie the trap to an anchor point with some string and wait, I’ve caught up to 5 in a couple of hours now I see them towards the back of my property only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                            I have moles and gophers galore in my yard. To a point after all this rain you can now see how bad they are. The gophers I have no problem killing, the moles are a different story. I have killed 1 so far with a trap in a hole I found, I know I need to get rid of the grub worms, but that is hard as well. Only reason I found their hole was because of the rain. Anybody have any tricks or secrets to get rid of them or push them out??
                            Buy a Jack Russel

Comment

Well, that was a lot of help, lol! We have the same problem...I'll split the cost of the "Rodenater," you use it first then I'll take it? Hell, looks fun anyway!!

Comment

Working...
                              X