CAC Jan. 3D Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAC Jan. 3D Shoot

Jan. 26-27.is our first shoot of the year. 8:00-12:00 California start. All cards in by 3:00. Hope to see ya'll out this weekend.
    Darrell

Looks like the weather is gonna be nice.

Comment

Thanks to all who came out this weekend. We ended up having 90 shooters for the weekend. I'll post winners scores tomorrow.
      Thanks
      Darrell

Comment

Dude , i dont care what your wife says , i love your avatar pic !!!
        great shoot as always , my wife enjoyed meeting you , thanks for a fun time

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike View Post
          Dude , i dont care what your wife says , i love your avatar pic !!!
          great shoot as always , my wife enjoyed meeting you , thanks for a fun time
          Mike ...it was a pleasure as always Bro. I'm glad Mrs. bigmike had a good time too....cause I know how well she can shoot!!!!! The pleasure was all mine Lawanda....I think she outshot me by 30 points.....I love Texas women......see ya'll next month, glad ya'll made it home safe.
          Darrell

Comment

CAC shoot

Great shoot yesterday, we had a good time. The course was good and the weather was great. See ya'll at the ASA shoot.

Comment

Heard it was a great turnout on Sunday, that's the way it always was. I hate that we missed it. Maybe we can make the next one. I would love to see everybody and meet some new faces. I know you had lots of fun! LoL.

Comment

Todd. it was good to have ya'll out yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by mossyoakprincess View Post
                  Heard it was a great turnout on Sunday, that's the way it always was. I hate that we missed it. Maybe we can make the next one. I would love to see everybody and meet some new faces. I know you had lots of fun! LoL.
                  Yeah..we only had 21 on Sat. and then we had 69 shooters on Sun. and we had a bunch of youth and cubs...your Dad looks good but it ain't the same without ya...hope ya'll make the ASA next month the 23rd is mine and Iva's 17th anniversary.

Comment

Working...
                  X