Montgomery Co Archery Club -- OFFICIAL THREAD -- Download 2008 Flyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montgomery Co Archery Club -- OFFICIAL THREAD -- Download 2008 Flyer

At last, the wait is over!! Please mark your calendars and commit to shooting at Montgomery County Archery Club in 2008. Last year was an amazing year, and this year is shaping up to be even better. We had 100 shooters in attendance at our last shoot to compete for awesome prizes and to watch our top shooters shoot for the buckles.

On February 23, we are hosting a BBQ membership drive. If you show up and buy a membership, you will also get a BBQ plate and the shooting fees are waived for February’s shoot. This applies towards individual & family memberships. Where else can you get a deal for a round of 3D like this??

Also, with the membership, each time you show up to shoot, you will receive a ticket that will be placed in a drawing to be held at our final shoot in August. You have the chance to get at least 7 tickets for the drawing. Just ask anyone that was there and they will tell you we gave some awesome prizes. Everything from a new bow to stands to pop up blinds to targets. This year will be NO different!!

We will be hosting our annual Night Shoot on June 23. This is a shoot you definitely want to make! We also so pretty cool novelty shoots and look out for the potential of the Mega Buck League 3D style!!!

So come on out and see why MCAC is quickly becoming one of the premier places to shoot in the Southeast Texas Region.

Sorry for the link, but the flyer was too large of a file to attach here. Just click the link and open the flyer and directions in post #1

Zach Bonner
    President
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=617319

Spud,

do you have a website?

Comment

No, we currently do not. We are looking into starting one up though

Comment

Originally posted by SPUD View Post
        No, we currently do not. We are looking into starting one up though

I will be moving to Tomball in April so I look forward to seeing your place. My folks have a lake house on Livingston right near Coldspring. We go through Wills all the time.

Comment

Well come on out and shoot with us

Comment

hey spud, i shoot at gander mt in Spring all the time all the time my name is dylan my dad and i will be up next weekend to help clean shooting lanes

Comment

Dylan it was nice meeting you and shooting with you today.

Comment

yes it was a pleasure meeting you Jay

Comment

Originally posted by meshmover67 View Post
                  hey spud, i shoot at gander mt in Spring all the time all the time my name is dylan my dad and i will be up next weekend to help clean shooting lanes

Good...look forward to meeting you. It takes a lot of work to get everything going before the first shoot. We would love to have you

Comment

my dad and I will be there

Comment

I'll be out there too Spudwick!! Keep an eye out for me!!!

Comment

The Night shoot is the 28th, isn't it??

Comment

Originally posted by kellyg View Post
                          The Night shoot is the 28th, isn't it??
                          Yep June 28 is what my flyer says.

Comment

Brent,

Tell Zach and the others I will not be able to attend the work day tomorrow. You can just work extra hard for me.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Yep June 28 is what my flyer says.
                              WHEW!!

Comment

Working...
                              X